Tired

Jungkook woke up with a start.

What the hell was that?

He thought to himself, wiping the swipe off his forehead as he painted heavily.

You see, the nightmares had started when he and Taehyung had gotten together.

Honestly, he thought it was just a coincidence, but now that he had thought about it, he was really really afraid to lose Taehyung.

He stood up shakily and walked quietly so he didn't wake up his roommate, Namjoon. He then opened the door and finally noticed what time it was.

It was seriously 4:30 Am?!

He yelled/thought to himself.

"Fucking kill me now." He whines and yawns softly.

They had practice this morning and Jungkook thought, no, he knew he wasn't going back to sleep.

He forced himself to walk to the kitchen and make some coffee, which in the final result tasted quite nice for once.

As he waited those precious 3 hours of his time staying on his phone in the living room, he finally heard someone walk out.

"Kookie..? What are you doing awake so early?" He heard Jin ask and he slowly turned his head from his place on the couch.

"S-Sorry Hyung..I couldn't sleep.." he mumbles.

Jin frowns, but nods. "You don't need to say sorry Jungkook, it's just these past few months I've seen you get up..way..earlier than you usually do.." he pauses. "And that's already bad since you overdo yourself, and stay up practicing." He says gently. "No offense."

"None taken." And that's really where Jungkook felt how exhausted he really was.

Everything hurts.

But no, he wasn't going to complain. Nope. He did not want to bring down his Hyung's or especially Taehyung.

He was now staring off into his space, thinking about his boyfriend, who he hadn't seen since yesterday night when they had gone to sleep.

And that was way too long.

"Jungkook? I made you some oatmeal for breakfast..which I hope is okay, because I ain't making anything else. I know that oatmeal is perfect. Oh and it's hot, haha like me." He says almost to himself.

Jungkook raises an eyebrow. "I'm not that hungry Jinnie, but thank you. I bet it tastes amazing." He said gently, not wanting Jin to think he was coming off as rude.

Jin frowned. "But Kook, I saw how you barely ate dinner last night. And you told Taehyung the same thing." He said and crosses his arms.

Jungkook panics. "oh..Uh..I'm gonna go change!" He said quickly and races off to his room.

The truth is, the nightmares really made his appetite disappear. Which is slightly odd, but it happens, he guesses.

After that whole morning, everyone piled into the car, Taehyung next to Jungkook.

Jungkook only leaned his head against Taehyung as he hummed, feeling and probably looking tired.

But he was not going to complain.

His stomach felt kind of bad since he hadn't ate since yesterday and he wraps his arms around Taehyung.

"You okay Kookie?" He whispers gently and kisses his head gently, noticing the younger was close to falling asleep.

Jungkook nods. "I'm okay Taehyungie." He whispers back, but he could feel a headache coming in.

"Alright..But tell me if anything is wrong okay baby?" He mumbles into the other's ear, pulling him close to himself.

Jungkook nods quickly but immediately regrets it as he closes his eyes, pouting.

As they got to dance practice, Jungkook was feeling absolute shit.

First of all, that stupid light was too bright, his head hurt, his stomach felt worse, and he just wanted to sleep peacefully, but, he had to practice. He couldn't whine now.

As they spoke and then got into their places, Jungkook tried not miss his steps.

And all through the first part, he had probably missed some.

Well..shit.

He thought and blinks quickly, starting to feel dizzy.

Nope, he was going to keep going.

While they were in the middle of their second song, Jungkook suddenly stops, as if his body didn't want to function anymore, but honestly the room was just to freaking hot.

"Jungkook?" Was the the last thing he heard before the world turned sideways and black, his body hitting the floor with a loud thump.

And, that was when everyone panicked.

Jungkook groans softly and opens his eyes, getting confused when he sees a side table next to him.

Where am I?

He thought and felt two arms around his waist. He slowly turned and saw a sleeping Taehyung next to him. He was getting more confused and confused each second, but then remembered.

Shit.

He pokes Taehyung and frowns. "T-Taehyung..?" He mumbles quietly, moving closer to him.

Taehyung moves a little but his eyes flutter open and he notices Jungkook, quickly sitting up.

"You're awake!" He says and immediately hugs Jungkook again.

"I-I'm Sorry.." He mumbles and hides his face in Taehyung's chest. "I should've told you."

Taehyung frowns. "Yes you should've told me..but..It's okay Jungkook, we could all tell you look exhausted, we just didn't think you'd pass out." He mumbles and then looks down. "I'm sorry I didn't notice."

Jungkook could tell Taehyung felt bad and he frowns. "No, TaeTae it is not your fault, it's my fault for not telling you." He mumbles and he then felt Taehyung pull him closer.

"Please tell me the next time you feel like that..you really freaked everyone out, especially me." He pauses. "I'm pretty sure Jin is going to beat your ass." He whispers sarcastically.

Jungkook lets out a shaky laugh. "Probably.." He whispers and cuddles into Taehyung, he already felt like he was going to fall asleep.

Taehyung notices and starts to sing softly to him, kissing all over his head.

After a while, Jungkook fell asleep, and this time, he didn't have any nightmares.

But the next day, yes, Jungkook had actually slept through the day, Jin yelled at him and then.....

apologized for yelling at him.

And then made him a shit ton of food, which he made Jungkook eat until he couldn't.

Oh, and Taehyung gave him a whole lot of cuddles, which led to kisses too.

Soft.