Night Drive

Jungkook sat in the living room and pouts. It was currently 2 Am, and he couldn't sleep.

Also, he wanted Ice cream.

Earlier, Jungkook And Taehyung said they would stay late so they could practice more. And the rest went out for ice cream.

Okay, so Taehyung had promised that they would get some too.

Well..they didn't.

And now Jungkook wanted some.

But, as of right now, his boyfriend and the others were sleeping. Jungkook would join them but his body was just basically resisting sleep.

He really wanted ice cream, but he really wanted to cuddle with Taehyung too.

Ah, problems. So nice.

As he then took his phone out, his bottom lip trembles, he was scared to go into His, Taehyung, and Yoongi's room.

No, he wasn't scared of waking Taehyung up, it was Yoongi.

But, he really wanted some ice cream, and maybe someone to hug at the moment. And he was only going to get those things from him.

As he stood up and carefully walked past Hoseok's, Jimin's, Namjoon's and Jin's room, he slowly opened the door to his own.

He immediately saw sleeping Yoongi and got nervous as he walked over to Taehyung, sitting next to the sleeping figure.

"T-Taehyungie..?" He whispers softly, poking his cheek.

Nothing.

"TaeTae.." he whines quietly and shakes him gently.

Again, nothing.

"Okay..Last try before I just go out myself.." He mumbles and pouts at the thought of that.

Jungkook then climbs on Taehyung's waist, taking the pillow He was hugging, which he would be hugging Jungkook but he wasn't there, away from him.

Taehyung whines in his sleep but then opens his eyes, seeing Jungkook there and frowns when he notices Jungkook was frowning.

"Taehyungie..? Are you awake..?" Jungkook whispers, leaning down.

Taehyung nods "Are you okay? Why are you awake at this time..? We have practice in the morning Kookie.." he whispers and pulls Jungkook to him, hugging him tightly. "Now come on, let's sleep."

Jungkook huffs. No. He was getting his ice cream.

"Taehyungie..I can't sleep..and," he pauses "I want ice cream.." He says that part quietly.

Taehyung opens his eyes again and eyes Jungkook.

"Kookie..Ice cream at 2:30 in the morning..?" He questions.

"You promised me some earlier and I know we have practice in the morning but my body just won't sleep.." he whispers and sighs softly.

Taehyung frowns and sits up a little, holding Jungkook close to him. "Okay..I'll take you to get some ice cream." He whispers as he then looks at Jungkook.

He was getting kind of used to this. Jungkook had some problems sleeping some nights and would always come to Taehyung. Not like he was complaining, he would do anything to help the precious being in front of him.

Jungkook looks at him with a tired yet surprised look on him "Okay.." he whispers.

Taehyung smiled and carefully gets up, taking Jungkook's hand.