Good Morning

Taehyung glanced at the sleeping body next to him. His arms gently wrapped around him and holding him close, he listened to the other's soft breathing.

"You're so cute Kim Jungkook." He said to himself as he moves some hair away from the other's face.

He's glad Jungkook wasn't awake for that, or else the younger would've fought against him with his very stubborn self.

Taehyung giggled at the thought and sighed softly, kissing the Jungkook's head.

"Happy Birthday Baby," he whispered as the sun met his eyes.

If only he could lay in bed forever.

He knew Jungkook wouldn't get up until about 9, so he tried getting away from the other so he could make breakfast.

But, of course, Jungkook would not budge.

Taehyung hummed and after about about 5 minutes, was finally able to pull away from the other.

"I'll be right back Kookie~" He said quietly into Jungkook's ear and smiled when the other hummed.

So maybe he was partly awake.

Taehyung paused.

Nope, he just fell back asleep after about a second.

"You sleepy child." He chuckled and walked into the kitchen.

Taehyung looks around and starts to make blueberry pancakes, since, ya know it's Jungkook's favourite and he loves Kookie to death so he has to make his birthday absolutely amazing and-

"Okay Taehyung, stop thinking so much." He mumbled.

After flipping the last pancake, he turned around to put it on the plate,

Only to be met with a pair of eyes.

Big, doe, cute-looking eyes that belonged to a certain someone.

"Holy SHI-" Taehyung yelled and almost dropped the pancake before catching it.

Jungkook giggled. "Hi Hyungie! Good morninggg~"

Taehyung pouted. "You could've made me drop the pancake!" He then smiled "Good morning Baby, how did you sleep?"

Jungkook smiled. "Good because you're here!" He said softly and hugged him tightly.

Taehyung hugged him back tightly and picked him up with his one arm. "Guess who's birthday it is~~?"

Jungkook tilted his head and looked confused before an invisible lightbulb went off in his head.

"Hyungie~! It's my birthday!" He yelled and got down from Taehyung's hold, running into their room.

Taehyung watched him and laughed to himself, putting the pancake down.

"What a strange child.."

Jungkook then ran back out and had a whole pile of blankets in his arms.

"We are building a fort!" He declared and ran to the living room.

"But what about pancakes!?" Taehyung recalled, pouting.

Jungkook giggled. "We can eat them while we build the fort!"

Taehyung could only smile.

'Wow I really do love this man-baby'

After an hour and maybe 15 minutes of building a very detailed fort and eating, they were cuddling under the blankets.

"Baby, don't ya wanna see your friends today?" The older whispered, keeping the younger in a tight, very over-protective embrace.

Jungkook slowly shook his head. "I can see them tonight Hyungie~ I wanna spend all day with you." He replies back quietly and turned towards him. "You're my favourite!"

Taehyung giggled. "You're my everything!"

Jungkook pouted. "You're my whole universe and you're my everything times two!"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?"

Before Jungkook could reply, he felt hands reach his sides and start to tickle him.

"W-await Tae s-stop!" He giggles and whines at the same time, now trying to get away from him.

"I love you more Kookieee!"

"N-No!" Jungkook pouts, but couldn't keep the face as he continues giggling, before finally getting away, now crossing his arms and glaring playfully at the other.

"Awww baby don't glare at me~" Taehyung whispered, making his bottom lip tremble.

Jungkook pouted and tried to resist the look Taehyung gave him. "Don't 'baby' me!" He whined.

Taehyung then crawled over to him and smiled.

"How can I not baby you when you're my baby~?" He whispered and pulled Jungkook in, kissing his cheek gently.

"Ya know Kookie, you're my baby and I love you with every inch of my body."

Jungkook giggles. "Every inch?"

Taehyung chuckled. "Of course you take it the wrong way."

Jungkook smiled brightly "Hehe only me~" he mumbled before leaning in, kissing the other gently.

Taehyung shook his head before he slowly kissed him back, getting pulled down by the younger.

Hey guys! I hope you are all staying safe and healthy out there 🥺👉👈. I just wanted to write something soft, I'm sorry if it's a bit boring :(

Much love! ☺️💜