Proud Of You

The loud cheers and screams could be heard as the concert was currently ending, and Jungkook could only feel a little cheerful.

With tears stained on his cheeks, he could only sit. He still thinks it was all his fault and that he should be the golden maknae for army's.

But no, his stupid self had to get an injury and have stitches put in.

He hated himself for it, and currently was trying not to burst in tears again as they all then left the stage.

After everything was calm and cool, all the members looked genuinely concerned for the youngest, but he ignored them, sniffling softly as he just goes to his hotel room, sitting on the bed.

"BTS would be better off without me, I'm always making mistakes." He whispers to himself and could feel tears welling up in his eyes again when he heard a soft knock at the door.

He slowly stood up carefully and went over, opening the door slowly.

Ah, the one and only, golden maknae's boyfriend.

"T-Taetae?" He mumbles, sniffling softly as he then was engulfed in a tight, very tight, hug.

"It's okay Jungkook.." he whispers.

Those words sent Jungkook to burst into tears.

"No Tae! I'm completely useless, and Army's were excited to see all of us and I let them d-down.." he trails off and hiccups from how much he was crying.

"Baby.."

"No Taehyung!" He yells and pulls away. "I can't perform, I can't help you guys, I can't do anything!"

Taehyung pauses and then picks him up, causing Jungkook to tear up.

"I'm sorry.." he whispers, his voice cracking.

Taehyung then looks at him and smiles softly. "Honey, army's love you, they always will. And I love you too. Even with your stitches, you always put on your best performance! You don't know how proud I am of you for being a such an amazing person Kookie."

Jungkook sniffles and wipes away some of his tears. "R-Really..?" He stutters out quietly.

Taehyung smiled. "Of course, Honey."

Jungkook slowly looked up at him. "I'm sorry TaeTae, I just feel so useless sometimes, and now especially. I can't do anything for army's on stage and not even offstage as well. I know they love me, but I feel like I-I'm letting them d-down.." before he could say another word, Jungkook burst into tears again.

Taehyung immediately pulls him as close to himself as he possibly could while still holding him. "Baby..shh.."

The two stayed like that for quite some time. Jungkook found solace in his boyfriend, and could only really calm down if it was him.

"I'm s-sorry.." he mumbles to himself as he sniffles in Taehyung's shoulder.

"There is nothing to apologize for, you're the greatest lil maknae ever!" Taehyung smiles. "I mean every word, I promise."

Jungkook moves his head so he was staring directly at the other. "I love you." He whispers, kissing his nose lightly.

Taehyung giggles in response, hugging the younger as tightly as possible. "I love you more you little marshmallow!"

Jungkook smiles and tries not to laugh. "I'm not a marshmallow! I'm hardcore." He mumbles in a low voice, trying not to smile as well.

Taehyung raises a brow. "Ohhhhh really?" And before Jungkook could add anything, he leans in, kissing the other gently, but deeply.

No, it wasn't an aggressive, or rough kiss. It was one of those genuine kisses that he knew Jungkook loved. And right now, he believed his boyfriend deserved so much love and affection.

After a couple seconds, Jungkook pulled away, only a slight distance, and stared Taehyung in the eyes.

"I can't wait to get these dumb stitches out.." he whines and then buries his face into Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung laughs. "Soon enough, honey. I promise. And then guess what?"

Jungkook hums in response, slowly starting to nod off.

Taehyung notices and grabs a blanket from the side, putting it around him. "You get to perform for army's with your incredible dancing skills!" He says enthusiastically, rubbing the others back.

"Hehe...yay..." Jungkook could only say as he starts falling asleep.

Taehyung knew these were the moments he loved, just holding Jungkook and being able to help him in ways he couldn't explain. He really did love this man.

He quietly laid Jungkook down, quickly laying beside him so the other wouldn't feel even an ounce of distress.

They laid like that the rest of the night and all Taehyung could was:

Jeon Jungkook, you are perfect. No army could ever hate you. You're very loved, and I love you.

Sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER! I've been so busy with work, school, and relationships 😭 I love you guys and I know this is short but I hope you enjoy! 🌸🍭❤️