I'm Alright

First of all, hearing your husband got injured on the job wasn't okay. But the nurse in front of him not even telling him what happened, is pissing Jungkook the fuck off.

See, when Taehyung and Jungkook had met, Taehyung was a police officer, and currently was.

Well, that was six years ago. And Taehyung hadn't been in hurt those six years. But now, Jungkook needed to see him.

Getting a call at 12 am is so delightful, he thought.

But, imagining Taehyung's lifeless body, or even all bloody was making him shake.

The nurse looked at him. "I'm sorry sir, but who are you to him? And, it's currently after visiting hours."

Jungkook just smiled, but it was indeed very gruesome.

"That man. Lady. Happens to be my fucking husband, and I will march in there myself if you don't fucking tell me where the hell he is you piece of s-"

"Kim Jungkook?"

The nurse and Jungkook turned, seeing a doctor emerging from a door.

"Yes?" Jungkook grumbled. Was wanting to see Taehyung so hard?

"I hear you're here for Kim Taehyung." He paused, looking at the paper. "And, he's going to be fine. He was shot in the leg, which will heal just fine. But, he will have to take some time off. Do not let him move it for a while."

Oh, I'll make sure he doesn't move at all.

Jungkook thought and just smiled. "May I see him?" He mumbles lowly.

"Yes, you can. Right this way sir."

When they got to his room, specifically room 239, the doctor let him in and then took off down the hallway.

Jungkook saw Taehyung and frowns, slowly walking over to him and then sitting on the chair.

Currently, Taehyung was asleep but Jungkook was trying not to let anger get the best of him.

He's okay, but he better be ready for a bomb load of questions. Or I will beat his ass after he's better.

"Why did you have to get yourself hurt TaeTae?" He whispers and leans over, putting his hand through Taehyung's hair gently.

The door suddenly opened and Jungkook glances over.

There stood Jin, and he looked exhausted, but he was carrying a toddler.

Jungkook's and Taehyung's child, to be exact.

"Your daughter will not stop calling for you, and she won't eat, and she won't stop crying. She did fall asleep in the car though." He says softly, as he then looks at Taehyung.

"The doctor says he's going to be just fine. His leg will just take time to heal." Jungkook says quietly and walks over, holding out his arms for his daughter.

Jin carefully hands her over and smiles. "I have to go, apparently Namjoon was late and decided to cook something for himself. Hopefully, I don't kill him when I see the kitchen." He says and sighs teasingly.

Jungkook laughs softly. "If you need help cleaning all the mess, I'll help you." He says and Jin hugs him tightly, but careful of the sleeping toddler.

"I'll see you later Jungkook-ah." He says before kissing his head and walking out.

Jungkook smiles and looks down at Jin-Joo, who was currently rubbing her eyes.

"Daddy..?" She yawns and cuddles into him but then glances over and sees Taehyung.

She immediately bounces and pouts. "Wanna see daddy!" She whines and Jungkook sighs softly.