Positive

Jungkook has no idea how long he has been staring at them. Those two freaking pink lines that popped up on this small little thing.

Maybe it had been two hours? In reality, it had been actually just five minutes.

Of course, he sort of expected the test to turn out positive, with all the sickness, headaches, tiredness, and mood swings (Which he felt bad for Taehyung when he might've lashed at him a couple times). 

But you see, Taehyung had no freaking idea and now, Jungkook didn't know how to tell him.

"W-What..if..he hates me? Or what if he doesn't want him/her?" He mumbles to himself starting to freaking as he sat on the bathroom floor.

But then realization hit him hard.

'Holy Shit, I'm pregnant'

He set down the small stick on the floor and put his hands to his stomach "Oh my god." He mutters.

His big doe eyes were even wider than they could be, as he slowly stands up, keeping one of his hands on his stomach.

The nervousness he felt was making him a bit dizzy, since he knew he had to tell Taehyung, and as of now, he really didn't want to.

It's not that he didn't want to Taehyung to know, it's just that he was terrified to tell him.

'What would he think?' Jungkook thinks, picking up the pregnancy test and taking a second glance at it.

Yep, definitely positive. That second pink line was clear as day.

"Okay Jungkook, How the hell are you going to tell Taehyung that you're pregnant?" He says to himself as he walks out of the bathroom.

'Think of the positive things Jungkook, he loves kids..yeah..just the other day he was playing with Jin's baby and he loved it'

Thinking about that made Jungkook calm down a little, right until he heard the door open.

His initial reaction led him to scream and put the test behind his back.

Jungkook turned and saw Taehyung looking shocked that he had just screamed. "Could you not just barge into the house like that?! Or, maybe you could've told me you were coming home early!" He yells, but he trying to cover up the fact that he was, indeed, panicking.

Taehyung laughs lightly "Well..Umm..My phone died." He mutters, but then notices Jungkook was holding his hands behind his back.

"Kookie..What do you have?" He asked, walking towards him.

Jungkook panicked, walking backwards into the wall "Haha..Nothing" He mumbles, his words coming out shakily.

Taehyung frowned "Are you sure?" He noticed the panicked look. "Baby, you don't have to hide anything from me, you can tell me."

Jungkook breathes heavily "P-Promise you won't get mad?"

Well, now Taehyung was nervous "I promise Honey." He said gently, trying to get his husband to show him.

Jungkook then slowly held out the test "Well..Um TaeTae..I'm pregnant." He mumbles, glancing downwards so he didn't have to see his reaction.

Taehyung's jaw dropped, literally to the floor.

"Are you serious?!! Really?! It's not fake right?!" He yells, running and hugging Jungkook tightly.

Jungkook blushes "No, Tae it's not fake." He whispers, but then felt himself being lifted in the air.

"We're going to have a baby!!" He yelled, twirling Jungkook around.

He was the meaning of happiness at this moment.

Once he finally set Jungkook down, he leaned down, putting his ear to Jungkook's stomach.

"I know you can't hear me yet little one, but I love you so so much!" He says and kisses Jungkook's stomach.

Jungkook's far went a dark red and covered his face "You are so embarrassing." He mumbles.

Taehyung giggles "Gotta give my baby the best of love~" he smiles one his body smiles.

Jungkook smiles "You're so cute.." he said gently.

Taehyung blushes lightly "But you're the cuter one so I don't know what the hell you're talking about!" He yelled and before Jungkook could say anything, he picked him up, carrying him to their bedroom.

'I'm so lucky' Is what they both thought.