Sick Day

Taehyung was waiting by Jungkook's and his class, wondering why the hell his never late, over-achieving, Cute, perfect attendance, boyfriend was.

Taehyung is starting to get anxious because class started in 5 minutes, and he and Jungkook usually spare a few minutes before it starts.

He never misses a day of class, where is he?

He had texted Jungkook multiple times. But all of them were unread.

A few minutes went by and this is when he checked his phone.

It was 5:30, the time class starts.

Oh god.

Did Kookie get kidnapped? Murdered? Or-

Okay, Taehyung don't rush to things.

As he looked at the classroom door, he sighed.

I have to skip class today

But for a good reason. He didn't know where Jungkook was.

As he ran to their dorm room, he got out his key, unlocking the door.

As he walked in, he tilts his head. It was surprisingly quiet. Taehyung was starting to think like earlier again.

Oh my god, I'm at a crime scene

He thought before he turned walking over to the beds, before seeing Jungkook, and he frowned.

Jungkook was..sleeping?

The over-achiever? The never late? The cutie? His boyfriend?!

As he walked over, he sat down on Jungkook's bed, poking his body.

"Kookie..Hey..Kookie.." He whispers and the other groans.

"W-What..?" Jungkook mumbles, bringing the blanket closer to him.

Okay, so he was awake. Nevermind.

"Are you Okay? I thought you got murdered cause you didn't show up! Or maybe kidnapped.." he pauses. "Why didn't you answer your phone?" He whispers gently.

Jungkook shakes his head and tries to hide his face, shivering.

"Kookie? Baby? What's wrong?" Taehyung frowns, laying next to the younger and wrapping his arms around him.

"N-Nothing's wrong.." He mumbles back before he scrunches his face up in pain.

Oblivious to Taehyung since Jungkook was hiding, he pulls the other close to him.

"Kookie, you can tell me anything." He whispers, cuddling into his back.

Jungkook was about to talk but he then starts coughing, harshly may I add.

Taehyung's eyes widened a bit and he gets up, quickly getting some water from the sink, before coming back to Jungkook.

As Jungkook then stopped coughing, he handed him the drink.

"Kookie..Are you feeling okay?" And by the tired, pale look on the younger's face, he knew he wasn't.

"Why didn't tell you me?" He whispers, moving his and putting his hand to Jungkook's forehead, frowning. "Shit Jungkook you're burning up." He says, but then his expression softens with the look on Jungkook's face.

The other looked like he was about to cry.

"I-I'm Sorry..I just didn't want to b-bother you and b-burden you.." He mumbles and his stomach started to hurt again as he wraps his arms around himself.

"I-It hurts.." He whines, moving and hugging Taehyung tightly.

Taehyung raises an eyebrow and moves. "Kookie, we gotta get you some medicine baby." He says and tries pulling away from him, but the younger wouldn't budge.

"But you're warm and I'm cold!" He Whines and curls up when the pain got a bit worse.

"When I'm up, I'm gonna get you some extra warm blankets, and then I'm going to get you some medicine, okay?"

"...okay.." He mumbles and Taehyung did not like the look on his face.

Before Taehyung could say anything, Jungkook had already gotten up, walking quickly into the bathroom.

And before he could even get up, he heard Jungkook get sick, which made him flinch a little. He immediately went to Jungkook's side and pet his hair gently.

"It's okay Kookie..let it all out.." He whispers gently, looking at him.

After a bit, Taehyung had given him a glass of water and Jungkook leans against him, whining softly.

Okay, a sick Jungkook is a clingy and whiny Jungkook.

Taehyung thought before flushing the toilet for Jungkook, and then picking him up gently.

Jungkook pouts and hides his face in Taehyung's shoulder.

As Taehyung walked to the kitchen, he grabbed some medicine and then walked to the couch, sitting down.

"You're gonna have to take this Kookie..it'll make you feel better baby." He whispers.

Jungkook shakes his head. "I don't wanna." He mumbles and coughs, cuddling into him more.

Taehyung pouts. "You wanna get better so you don't miss school, or you don't get to see Jiminie tomorrow if you're still sick, right?"

Jungkook perked up a little as he hears the name. "J-Jiminie..?" He whispers.

"Yes, Jiminie baby." Taehyung said carefully, he needed Jungkook to take this medicine.

"O-Okay I'll take it Hyungie." He whispers, starting to shiver.

Taehyung smiles and kisses his forehead gently. "Good boy."

Jungkook blushes faintly but watches on Taehyung's lap as the other pours the medicine in a small cup.

"Here you go..It'll be sort of disgusting but I swear the taste will go away."

Jungkook gave him a look and his bottom lip trembles, but he slowly takes it, drinking the medicine quickly.

The face he made after made Taehyung giggle softly.

"You're such a cutie..even when you're sick." He whispers, and stands up, going over to his bed, laying down with Jungkook clinging to him.

"I'll stay with you as long as it takes for you to get better." He whispers and smiles.

"C-Can we watch Iron Man?" He whispers and pouts heavily, obviously giving no choice but to say yes.

They had watched the movie 3000 (🥺🥺) times already, but anything for his baby.

Only 20 minutes into the movie, he could hear Jungkook's soft breaths and glances at him, he was asleep.

"Aww Baby." Taehyung whispers and turns down the volume on the movie, slowly cuddling into him.

"Sleep well cute one." He says softly, kissing his cheek softly.