Red Blue

Taehyung sat in their dorm room, feeling guilty, extremely guilty.

Jungkook and him had fought.

It was their first fight, and now he didn't know what to do, he knew it was his fault. It was over something so small, so stupid, and he had yelled at his baby for it.

The look on Jungkook's face was scarred into his mind, permanently.

1 Hour Earlier

Taehyung and Jungkook were working on a project that was due next week, and currently, they didn't know which color to pick for one of the parts.

Yep, color is what they fought over.

Taehyung smiled. "How about red?" He whispered, glancing at Jungkook.

Jungkook only tilted his head. "What about blue..it would blend in a little better." He said, wearing a white t-shirt and pants that were splattered in paint.

Taehyung pouted. "But I like red, cause then, it will be different."

Jungkook pauses. "B-But..the assignment is the two sides have to be very asymmetrical, so, blue to go on this side so then we put red on the other side, cause those two colors don't match." He said and stares at Taehyung.

"No, Jungkook I really think we should do red." He mumbles, okay, now he was starting to get annoyed, cause he thought red was a way better color.

Jungkook pouted heavily. "Taehyung—"

"Jungkook. We're just gonna go with red. Okay?"

Jungkook hesitated. "Okay fine. How about you just do the whole project then?!" He mumbles/yells, and crossed his arms.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "It's not like you ever help with our projects anyway." But the moment that left his mouth, he felt bad. Jungkook does help, almost does most of it.

Jungkook just smiled "O-Okay..I'll just leave then, since you don't need my help." He whispered and opened the door, slamming it behind him.

"W-Wait Kookie!" He yelled but then pauses once he had slammed the door.

Shit. You idiot.

"Why would you say that?!" Yoongi had yelled once Taehyung had told him. "You know how hard Jungkook works to achieve things, Taehyung. Especially you, you've been with him for almost a year!"

Taehyung frowned. "I know I was just annoyed since the argument was getting us no where!" He whines and sighs, Jungkook had always worked his ass off to do the best he could, and now Taehyung had said that.

Yoongi pauses "Well, I'm with everyone, so you need to go find him Tae..he's not with us." He said quietly, not being able to stay mad at the younger.

Taehyung sighed. "Okay Hyung, I'll text you when I find him." He said quietly, feeling horrible.

Yoongi smiles. "Don't worry..you'll find him TaeTae." He said calmly before hanging up.

Taehyung then grabbed his coat and walked outside.

'Jungkook must be freezing' he thought and frowned, holding his car keys in his hand.