Project

🙁 This chapter includes Bullying :( Might be a tw for some! 🥺

But believe me, you guys are beautiful and love is love 🏳️‍🌈❤️ Just know you are loved and I love you so much! 🥰 Have an amazing night/day/morning cuties!

"I'm so fucking tired!" Jungkook mumbles as he leans against Taehyung, playing with the strings of his back pack.

"Kookie, I know, you've said that at least 50 times already." He says quietly and giggles.

"I don't want to go to school, I hate almost everyone there." He says bluntly and Taehyung raises an eyebrow.

"Well aren't you just a sunshine in the morning?"

Jungkook turned his head and glares at him. "Ya know what? I hate you too." He mumbles and crosses his arms.

Taehyung gapes and then pouts "No I'm sorry~" he says, trying not to giggle. "If I give you some kisses, will you love me again?"

Jungkook shakes his head. "No."

Taehyung smiled. "How about hugs and kisses?"

Jungkook looks at him and then pouts, moving and hugging Taehyung pretty tightly.

Taehyung chuckles to himself and pulls him close, starting to play with his hair gently.

"Why didn't you pass your driving test?"

Taehyung raises an eyebrow. "I know, I know, you hate riding the bus Jungkook." He laughs softly.

Jungkook whines but was starting to fall asleep with the way Taehyung was combing his hands through his hair.

As soon as they got to school, Taehyung had to drag Jungkook off the bus, and

mind you, Jungkook is a damn heavy sleeper.

"I'll see you in PE Hyungie~?" Jungkook sleepily asks, opening his locker and holding Taehyung's hand at the same time.

"Yes baby, my schedule never changes, you will see me in PE," he replies, kissing the younger boy's forehead gently, "I've got to go, I'll see you later......in 4th period!" He yells before running down the hall.

Not without getting yelled at, of course.

Jungkook giggles and walks into his own first period, sitting in the back section as usual.

"Okay class, today we are starting a project, and-"

"Do we get to pick our partners?" Someone over on the other end of the classroom interrupts, getting some giggles here and there.

"No Mr.Park, no you don't. I will assign them."

Jungkook got a bit worried since everyone in this class he didn't really know since he got really weirded out knowing so many people.

As he listens to the teacher explain the project, he also perks up the moment she tells them the groups.

"Jeon Jungkook and Kim Minjun."

And as soon as he hears who he's paired with, he wanted to go hug Taehyung and never let go.

Of course he was paired with the school douchebag who picks on everyone smaller than him.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk....Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.." he mumbles under his breath as he glances over at Minjun.

Dark eyes stare right back at him and he shrinks back in his chair.

"Okay guys, you can get with your partner now, I'm going down to the office to get more homework for you guys." She says and smiles to herself, leaving the room
(I swear that's what my teacher says in her/his mind 😌)