the box-sfk

I wasn't going to write this, but someone convinced me to do it.

Warnings: explicit sexual content, use of toys, smut directly below the cut

After a few minutes of making out and grinding with Sam, your hand started to buzz, and so did his. "Stop, stop, stop," he whined, his free hand on your shoulder, applying light pressure.

You pulled away flipping your hair off to one shoulder. "I think we talk about the elephant in the room."

"The box." "The cuffs."

You furrowed your brows. "I mean who's getting cuffed first, because I'm sure as hell not." You didn't mean it, but it depended on his answer.

Sam shrugged. "These were really meant for you, but it's alright." He smirked and rolled his eyes. "I guess I'll take one for the team."

You were quick to undo yourself and Sam took the chance to lower his hand. He shook it for a moment, trying to regain feeling. He flexed his hand, causing the muscles beneath his skin to ripple. The blood flowing back down his limb also enlarged and made his veins ten times more noticeable. You swallowed, standing up and walking over to the dresser.

"Safe word?" You asked, grabbing a hair tie and putting your hair back.

He swallowed thickly. You'd only put your hair up and back when you were getting serious. "Pelican to slow down and Butter to stop."

You nodded. You carefully took his free hand, holding it above his head. He raised his other hand, allowing you to move the chain around the bar and link his hands together. Still leaning over him, you looked down, making eye contact. You let your hands run up and down his arms a few times, trying to get him to relax. He sighed, his breath fanning over your chest with a tingle. You took a moment to appreciate his features. The look of lust and wonder on his face would be gone in a few minutes, replaced by pleasure and hopefully, if you played your cards right, pleads would fall from his lips.

You rolled your hips, getting a feel for the mood. The fabric of his boxers caught your clit, swinging jolt through your spine. His eyes closed and his hips rolled back against yours. You placed a hand on his cheek. "Call me Tupac because I want All Eyez On Me."

Sam broke into a grin. "Just because I'm a musician doesn't mean I have to have musical references thrown at me during sex."

You shook your head. "Well now you can call me Icona Pop because I Don't Care."

Before giving him a chance to respond, you rolled your hips again, this time a little bit harder. He kept his eyes open this time, focusing on the way your mouth fell open a little bit. You grabbed a key that you'd had beneath the box in the dresser. It was on a ribbon and you unlocked the box but kept it shut. You carefully looped the key to the cuffs right next to it before putting it all around your neck as a necklace. It looked better than any gold or diamonds ever could.

"Are you going to show me what's in the box now?" He asked, quickly getting impatient.

You shook your head. "The more you ask, the less likely I'll use anything from there."

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

You tutted. "Forgetting who's in charge?" You asked, batting your eyelashes at him for effect.

Sam hated subbing. It was a nice change of pace, but he hated when you teased. He himself was the biggest tease of them all. He would wait, edging you for hours until finally bringing you to orgasm. When he was the one being teased, though, he became whiny and impatient. Despite an intense dislike, he never called the safe word, even when you asked if he was doing okay. You opened the box, holding the lid so he couldn't see inside. You only had one sex toy in there and the rest of the box was filled with lingerie you'd never worn. Now, the cuffs would be beside the toy, making friends and hopefully more nights like these. You took the vibrator out, tucking it beneath the comforter.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Something that will help us later."

You scooted back so you were sitting between his thighs, your feet on either side of his hips. He licked his lips, staring right at your core. You ran a finger through the center, stopping at your clit. You closed your eyes, trying to imagine your finger was Sam's. He groaned, never taking his eyes off of you. You did his signature move, running your singer up, curving side to side, and then following the path back down. Just to remind you that you were his, he drew S's on your core rather than circles or going side to side.

"Y/N," he warned. "Let me taste you."

You started going a little faster. "I like it, though." You liked having his face in your cunt more, but he wasn't going to get it.

"Baby-"

You fished out the vibrator, turning it on. His eyes widened. "Since when do you have that?"

"What do you think I do when you're away?" You ran it over his erection, making him shiver. "Want me to show you how I use it?"

He was torn. In this moment, Sam could see his girlfriend pleasure herself right in front of him, pretending he wasn't right there waiting to fuck her. Or, he could say no and suffer through unfinished touches. He nodded eagerly. You smirked. "Good boy."

While on the lowest setting, the vibrator pulled soft moans and pants from your lips. Your hand tweaked your nipples, your head falling back. The clinking of Sam's handcuffs against the headboard only urged you on more. You pressed the button, turning it up to the second setting. The change in vibration made you grow louder. Your thighs quivered, a tell tale sign that you were close. Sam could tell, his hips bucking for some sort of friction.

You mimicked his whine, calling his name as your high crashed into you. You threw your head back, riding out out as much as you could. Once you were relaxed enough, you pulled the toy away. Your clit was sensitive again and you needed a moment to recover.

"Please," he whimpered, tugging on his restraints.

You placed the toy on the lowest setting again, placing it on his bulge. He jumped, kneeing your elbow in the process. "Is that not what you wanted?"

Sam shook his head. Desperate tears formed in his eyes. "Y/N," he breathed.

Feeling like he'd had enough, you pulled his boxers down. Sam grunted again. You turned the toy to the next level. "This is the second setting." He squirmed, panting and unable to form words. His eyes clamped shut. You turned it another notch. "And three." Sam shouted out, almost sounding like he was in pain. You put the toy down, feeling a little guilty. You gave him a chance to call the safe word but he didn't. "I could never make it past three, myself, but it goes to level ten. Can you believe that?"

He couldn't respond. His eyes were closed and his chest heaved as he painted through the ruined high. You stroked him a few times. His body shivered and he let out a mewl. He was completely rock hard and red. The tip was wet with precum. You went in for a taste, drawing things out even longer but his hips pressed into the mattress.

"Please, Y/N. I can't," he whined, squeezing his eyes shut. "I'll cum too fast."

Seeing his chest rising heavily, you took pity on him. "What do you want?"

"I want to be inside you," he whined. "Please, baby. I need to cum inside you."

With a few more pleads, you hovered over him. You sank onto him. He thrust into you slowly, unable to find a rhythm. You undid the ribbon, uncuffing his hands. He left them by his head. You rolled your hips, doing all the work for him. Soon, you were panting again. Sam held on, gripping your hips as you moved against him. His pants and whines were still filling the room. You weren't doing it for you, you were doing it for him.

"Don't worry about me," you cooed, whispering into his ear and placing a kiss right behind it.

He came almost instantly, coating your walls and pulling your hips down to his. You laid there for a second, listening to his soft noises. His breathing would pause as he swallowed. You rolled off him, grabbing water from the mini fridge and handing it to him. Instead, he placed it longways on his forehead. You laid down beside him, covering the two of you with the comforters. You took his hand and brought it to your face as you cuddled beneath his arm.

You kissed his knuckles. "That wasn't too bad, was it?"

He shook his head. "I'm definitely getting you back for that."