first time*-sfk

He'd been flashing you smiles all night. His big brown eyes found yours multiple times. You caught him staring down your shirt multiple times too. You would have felt objectified and been upset if he wasn't too attractive.

It'd always been a dream of yours, spend one night with a famous rockstar, rolling around and fucking on any surface of his hotel room. Just the thought had your panties damp and your thighs clamping shut. You leaned against the metal bars.

"There's a lot of lovely faces out here tonight," Josh said, receiving screams in response.

You looked back at the bassist, smirking at the blush on his cheeks. You'd been giving him the best fuck me eyes you could. They seemed to affect him as he was careful not to raise his bass as high anymore.

You were a little hopeful. Realistically, you knew there was a slim chance of living out your dream. The mounds of bodies around you heightened your senses. It all felt like it came out of a cheesy film. You were ready to leave, standing on the curb when the bassist of the band saw you. He invited you out for drinks, which he then explained would be back at his hotel room. You had to work in the morning and his hotel room was across town. You sent a text message to your boss while waiting for the Uber.

The offer for drinks was a bust as his minibar had been raided by his brothers. He ruffled a hand through his hair. "I can call down for more," he offered.

You shook your head, taking in his features. "I think we can find something else to entertain ourselves with."

He kissed you gingerly, like he was afraid of breaking you. It wasn't something you were expecting, but you welcomed it either way. He led you to the bed, taking a seat. You straddled him, rolling your hips against his. He sighed, breaking the kiss. "I'm actually a virgin."

You barely caught the end of his sentence. When it sunk in, you sat back. He's never done this before. Not just a hook up, but sex.

"Do you want to, then?" You didn't want to tell him that his first time should be meaningful and with someone he cares about, but you were more than willing to help him out. It was ultimately up to him. He pondered it for a moment, his eyes raking over you before he nodded.

"Please, show me."

You nodded. "Of course."

Sam swallowed thickly as you pulled at his belt loops. The poor boy was practically shivering. You slowed down, letting him soak in every touch.

"Relax, Sam," you whispered.

He took a deep breath. You palmed him through his boxers, your hand constricted by his fancy pants. He helped you take them off, leaving him in his underwear. He discarded his shirt, revealing his toned physique.

"Have you ever gotten a blow job before?" You asked.

Sam shook his head. "I've never done anything past some light groping."

You smiled. "You're in good hands. If you trust me."

"I do."

You pulled his erection out, letting him slide his boxers down halfway while you slowly stroked him. He shivered, his head falling back. You took him into your mouth, pulling a gasp from his lips. You went slow.

"Where can I put my hands?"

You pulled off him. "Anywhere. My hair, your hair. On the side."

"Can I put them in your hair?"

You nodded, resuming your past actions. His fingers snaked into your hair, lightly holding your hair. He was careful not to pull too hard. You ran your tongue along the vein on the bottom, placing a kiss to his tip when you reached it. He looked like he was about to bust, which you wouldn't have been opposed to. Sam scooted back, signaling that he needed a break. Your backed off.

"Do you want me to keep going?"

"Can you teach me how to give head?" He asked.

You thought about it. He looked hopeful and eager to learn, so you agreed. Discarding your clothes, you settled into the bed, legs spread for him. He laid down between your thighs. You took his hand, showing him the most sensitive parts. He paid attention to your clit with his tongue, experimenting with different shapes and figures.

"Com-communication is key," you said. "You can use your fingers to-"

Sam's tongue licked a stripe up, cutting your sentence off with a moan. "Do that again," you sighed.

He did it again, and again. His actions made your back arch off the bed just a little bit. A finger prodded at your entrance, gathering your arousal before sliding in. Sam backed away to ask a question and you were disappointed with the lack of contact. He asked how to use his fingers inside of you, so you demonstrated. You told him that he could use two, stroking your walls while stimulating your clit. He seemed to be taking diligent notes because within minutes he had you a moaning mess. The coil in your core came quickly, your cunt clenching around his fingers. He didn't stop, riding out your high. He pulled away when you calmed down, sitting back on his heels.

"Are you sure you've never eaten someone out before?" You asked. "That was the fastest someone ever made me cum from that alone."

Sam blushed, unsure of how to take the compliment.

"Lay down," you said, pulling a condom from your purse. He rolled it on while you took your shirt and bra off.

You hovered over him for a moment. He looked nervous but lusted over at the same time. You sank onto him, making his eyes screw shut. He bit his bottom lip, his chest vibrating beneath your hands with a groan. You started working, rolling your hips slowly to get used to his size. His hands found your hips, holding gently.

You weren't focusing on your own orgasm. You wanted Sam to enjoy it. He already looked like head going to tap out.

"Y/N," he whined. "I'm-"

"Go ahead," you said. "I already got mine tonight."

Sam didn't have to be told twice. He spilled into the condom, his eyes clamped shut and breathy moans falling from his lips. You lifted yourself off of him and rolled to the side, laying shoulder to shoulder.

"Was that good?" He asked.

"You're a natural, Sam." You reached over to your purse again, pulling out a carton of cigarettes. "Pretty soon you'll be better than I am."