Chapter One

The alarm clock is ticking and I wake up I saw my phone someone is calling me, it's gian he's still want to talk about us.

"I'm sorry but I'm not a fool anymore," I said before turning off the phone.

After I shower I went to the kitchen to make my breakfast, my parents are still sleeping I have one sister but she's not here, she was with her boyfriend.

"Hey." Speaking of the devil, I thought she was in her boyfriend's house.

"Why are you frowning?" She asked with the little loud of his voice.

"Nothing...big sis." I only said and walk out to the kitchen.

After I ate my breakfast my things for the school were prepared and the only thing I should be ready is to face Gian.

I'm Gulf kanawut 19 years old my hobby is Singing and rapping, I love football and playing games.

On the other hand, I am a bad boy who was bullying weak students but the truth is I'm only doing this to hide my true self, As a Gay.

Yes, I am Gay and that's why I am scared to shows to everyone who I am really.

As for being Gay, all of the boys here are homophobic so I can't say that all of the boys are homophobic but it's made me think that there was someone who was doing the same things as me.

My parents are the founder of the school, but they don't know that I'm gay-only my Big sis knew about it and I am glad that my sister supported me even if I called her sometimes, Monsters.

I saw gian, he was waiting for me in front of my classroom, how can I act if he was here.

"Gulf." He holds my arms, I gave him an angry face to look scarier to him.

"What you want?" I asked.

"About." He looked side to side, that no one sure will heard him. "About us." He says in a weak voice.

I shook my head and he looked at me with teary eyes.

"Gian will please stop doing this, I'm not a fool anymore." My voice is a little bit loud but I'm lucky because there are no people.

But before to went inside of the room, his tears fall and he shaking, I don't know if that was sincere or just he was pretending.

This is the fourth time he was cheated on me, for all the things he did I still keep talking to him and forgive him but now, I don't want to call myself a fool I know I deserve better.

After the four subjects are done I'm standing at the canteen with my friends.

Jimmy the funny boy
Nick the playboy
Pao the guitarist
Kao the innocent and me
Gulf the bully

They don't know about me but I'm still hoping if one day everything the secret I kept will reveal, I hope they still treat me, as their friends.

I gave my attention to the guy who was walking and holding the food tray he was a tall and masculine look.

"Hey bro stop staring at him." Jimmy interrupts.

"Why? Another bully?" Pao asked.

"Name?"

"Mew suppasit, he was the admin of the youth community and the head of the student council, are you sure want to bully him?" Kao asked me I just smirks at them.

"No, he's not the student I want to bully." I only said it and we get out to the canteen.

After the long day of school, I saw Mew is waiting for someone, my friends are still on the rehearsals of their show so I am the only one who was in front of the gate.

I'm next to him and when we look at each other he gave me a frowning face and walk out, I was dumbfounded.

I don't know what I did to him, why he is angry at me, did I bully him before or hurt him for being handsome?

"Hey, you stop!" I shouted and he stop walking he turned.

He just kept a serious face at me I walk to get closer to him, it was about 5 feet apart from him.

"Who the hell are you to look at me like that!" I asked angrily.

Keep a serious face.

"You're not talking?"

Keep silent.

"Are you deaf?"

Keep silent

"What are you!"

Keep silent and face serious.

"Ok, fine go!" I gesture to him to continue walking but he was still standing.

"What?"

"I hate you." He said with a serious face and voice, it feels like he's scarier than me.

Is he the bully before, the way he talks, Oh God he's perfect....oh no! Gulf don't let your guard down.

"Why do you hate me?"

"I hate all the things about you!"

After that, he continued to walk as nothing happened, I was stunned to speak, it was the first time that someone is telling me that.

"He hate all things about me"