Chapter Ten

Mew POVs

I'm eating alone in the canteen and I can say that Gulf didn't pay much attention to what happened earlier because I'm still mad at him.

I noticed Gulf's friend who seemed to be looking at me so I didn't give any other reactions to them.

After I ate I put the food tray on the table and left but Gulf's friends blocked me.

"Get out of my way," I command them.

their eyesight was narrowing at me as if with a little movement we could step in to fight in the canteen the situation was hot and many people were looking at us.

"What did you do to our friend?" Lofty question of the not-tall man.

"Pao, we're not here to fight." held by the man who seemed innocent when looked at.

"I don't know what you're saying." I continued to walk but they stopped me.

"Gulf wasn't like that before but when he met you he changed." with concern said the tall man.

"I just want to say is he in trouble or are you fighting?" Question of the innocent.

"I don't know" I removed the man's grip on my hand and I proceeded to get out of the canteen.

When I entered the room, Gulf was not in his chair, so I was more reassured because I couldn't see the person who ruined Yuki's life.

After all the classes, the other students in the admin faculty left because I had just finished the meeting and I was fixing it alone when I noticed that the light in the hallway to the rooftop turned on.

I put my stuff in the bag and left but I stopped walking when I forced myself to go to the rooftop so even though I didn't want to I still did.

When I climbed to the rooftop I saw the man standing and his two hands were wide as if crying I could see that he was planning to jump off the building so I immediately grabbed the man until we both fell to the floor.

"Are you crazy?!" I shouted, enduring the wound on my arm.

I noticed Gulf was this man, but I also wondered why he intended to end his life.

"I don't deserve this world!" he stood up and ran again but I stopped him because I hugged him from behind when he faced me I saw his face full of wounds.

"What happened," I whispered.

he cried in front of me and hugged me tightly many confused in my mind what was really going on in Gulf why he was in this situation.

I slowly responded to his hug and caressed his back to ease his heart.

he looked at me and I also smelled the smell of wine he touched my face and kissed me so I was stunned by what he did.