Chapter Seven

Gulf Povs

We were at the restaurant, Pat was happy that we were going to celebrate, he was just talking to Mew about his boring activities.

I just laugh modestly so as not to offend Mew every time he can't fight Pat.

I feel pat is important to him because I can see in every look he has.

When the waiter prepared the food and drinks on the table, the waiter secretly winked at Pat so Mew stood up and pulled the waiter's clothes. Many people looked at us and Pat immediately stopped Mew.

"Sorry, Mew had a bad day. " Pat only told the waiter to leave immediately.

We've been drinking a lot of alcohol but I'm still in the right frame of mind and Pat isn't drunk yet but Mew only drank two glasses of alcohol and he got drunk right away.

I looked at Mew with a serious face, I could already see that maybe Mew likes Pat, in fact that could happen between two friends.

"Gulf your quiet." Pat patted me and started drinking.

I just didn't answer him, it still remained as fresh in my mind as what Mew did to the waiter, I couldn't have thought it was more frightening to think of Mew.

"Ahh .. Mew, don't understand that." Pat says it's obvious that he's already drinking a lot of alcohol.

Mew stood between us and it was dizzy to stand so I grabbed Mew's arm to support him but he hugged Pat so I released my hold on him I went back to sitting and started drinking alcohol again.

"Why is Mew so over protective of you?" I asked, I was just curious about Mew's every move.

"Maybe because we were in high school back then, I was always in pain whenever I was heartbroken. They were the only two who comforted me." When Pat told the story, I thought about what she said they had another friend.

"Do you still have a friend?" I asked, she smiled as if worried and suddenly burst into tears.

"Yuki, he's kind and cheerful, his dream of becoming a chef and even though his parents don't want to study at the University he's attending, he fought back because he wanted to because he knew he was happy there ..." Pat took a deep breath to calm down the tears were falling in her eyes.

"he died, Mew tried to save Yuki but it was too late." I looked at Mew and also at pat.

"Sorry." I was also hurt because I could see Pat crying so much, I knew I was very guilty of them as well as Yuki.

"I know you don't want that case we can't go back to the old Gulf, no matter how sorry you are and regret what you did nothing can be changed because it just so happened that all we can do is make it better now." I was touched by my shirt at what he said, pat understood me.

"Thank you." I whispered and said that Pat smiled at me and Mew woke up and stood up, he was still drunk and dizzy with every walk.

When we got out of the restaurant, Pat and I were together, that's why Pat just received a call and now she needs to go. Pat left Mew with me and took a taxi.

I had no idea where to take him so I just thought that Mom and Dad were not at home.