Chapter Fourteen

Gulf povs,

I woke up its 9 am I saw Mew topless and holding a morning breakfast tray, his smile brighter my morning.

"Morning." He whispered.

"Morning" I reply

And then he kissed my forehead, I started to eat my breakfast after that we went to the park to have some fresh air.

While we are walking mew hold my hands but I immediately let go of his hand and he looks at me weirdly.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly now.

"This is wrong," I said to him but he was completely different today he was willing to help me to face my fear.

"We're not doing wrong." He said while touching my arms.

He just kept lower my head and started to be scared because people are looking at us.

"Hey, look at me." He touched my face and I look at him, his smile was the way to banish my fear.

"You don't have to be scared for everything because we didn't do anything bad or hurt them, it's your time to face your fear for every time you feel like no one will understand you but it's not like that, I'm here." The way he spoke calmly to me and his eyes was sincerely believed that I can do it.

I started crying, can't help my emotions I feel like I was happy and then sad, mixed emotions.
Happy because Mew is here with me and sad because I can't help myself to always be scared for everything.

After we walked to the park big sis contacted me and mom was worried about me, she said that mom can't sleep because she was worried about me so that why mew hugging me, we're in front of the house my dad was not here and mom was in her room only my big sis in my side, he said goodbye.

"How's your day?" My big sis asked, seriously she's teasing me again.

"nothing." I only said but she's just hit my arms.

"Liar let me guess it, something happened?" I fake smiled at her.

While we were teasing each other, dad came back and I immediately went to my room, I don't want to see him it was hurting me.

My mom knock-on the door and she went inside I saw her crying.

"Mom?"

"I'm sorry for what happened last night." She said while crying I just hug her.

Mom is always there for me to make me happy she always said that dad was tired but I don't believe that he's not tired or stressed, he scared me.

"How do you know that you're adopted?" My mom asked, I sight and explain to her.

"When I was fifteen, I heard you and dad talking to the office room about my dead brother and I didn't expect that I will be adopted so I kept quiet until now."

"Your real name is----

"Mom!" Big sis shouts and she's crying.

"What happened?!" We asked.

"Dad, he faints I don't know what happened but he was crying and holding this."

mom and big sis went to the room but I was left alone in my room, I picked the picture that dad was holding.

It's the real Gulf kanawut back of the picture, it's dad's handwriting.

*I'm sorry for everything Son, I was wrong to force you it was my fault I'm sorry a lot I'm not a perfect father to you because I failed for being a father and that's the reason that every day I regret everything because now you're gone forever and it hurts me more - dad