Chapter Nine

Mew POVs.

I finished eating and I also decided to go so I said goodbye to them, Gulf's big sis is kind so I feel good about her.

When I looked at gulf, suddenly flashbacked to me last night. I didn't think I could do that because I thought Yuki was in front of me.

"Bye take care, Mew." Gulf's goodbye wave I just smiled at him.

When I got home I saw Pat smiling while she was busy drinking a coffee latte.

"How was your overnight?" she asked as if smiling as if she meant something.

"I thought you were the one to deliver to my house, why didn't you take me home and just leave me with gulf." Frowning I told her instead of being scared she just laughed it off.

"because you are always pure revenge there and revenge here, you must first know Gulf, who he is." I can't believe that even my best friend isn't mad at Gulf.

"Why don't you seem to be affected when you're with that Gulf, he remembers he is the cause of Yuki's death." I reminded her, suddenly the expression on her face changed as if it was sad.

"Mew, move on, I know Gulf's guilt is great but if you think about it for a long time, the anger must be removed from your heart," Pat told me, I have no reaction to her and just go straight to the room and lie down.

At first, I thought it wouldn't be successful, I planned to be close to him because I wanted to repay Gulf for what he did but why do I seem to be changing my view of him and think that maybe Pat is right for me to move on in the past.

______

When I entered the University I saw a gathering of students so I went to it I saw Gulf's friends who seemed to be laughing while watching the hard man stand up I would have left when I heard Guld's voice so I stopped and again look.

"So how come you made me angry."

I saw how the man could feel sorry for gulf but gulf didn't seem to feel sorry for the man so he pushed him away.

Gulf looked at me as if shocked by what was happening. I frowned at him because I imagined yuki in this situation how could yuki feel sorry for gulf.

I will continue my plan and nothing can stop me nor gulf deserving my revenge on him.