Chapter Eleven

GULF POVs

Dad punch me when I got home and usually it's not new to me my mom held dad I saw his face he seems angry at me and big sis hold her tears.

"Dad stop it now, please" Big sis begged and dad wasn't happy to see me.

"How dare you to show up your face at home after what you have done to the son of Mr. Rodriguez!"

"it's not like that, dad you know that."

"Don't you get in my arms, you're a shame!"

"I'm just defending myself like what you said to us, be brave." My dad is mad at me.

"Be brave but not like this, I feel like I have a son who acted like a gangster!" he grabbed my clothes.

they are trying to stop dad but dad couldn't stand me and he punches me again.

"You never be like him!" my dad pointed his finger at me.

We look like a real gulf and every time he sees me he reminds him of what has happened.

"I know because of his not me," I told dad my tears were dripping but I resisted because I wanted to release all the pain in my heart.

"Yes! and that's why I'm so disappointed because he is dead now and you look like him! " My mom slaps dad and she's crying.

"How dare you! he's just a child he didn't know about what happened, do even call yourself a father?" Mom is defending me for dad.

Dad went to his car and drove away and Mom was now facing me were crying big sis is hugging me, it happened all the time when dad always said that I was the cause of everything.

"Gulf." My mom was about to hold my hands but I run away.

The only place that makes me comfortable is on the rooftop, I hold wine, no one in this school and my friends have missed a few calls but no I wasn't answering their call, all of a sudden I remembered what dad had been saying and it's a flashback from childhood when I knew that dad didn't want me and I was young when I couldn't help but notice every time he hit me.

I stood up and my hands were wide, I close my eyes while repeatedly thinking in my brain why I still lived that point I wanted to fall but someone grabbed me.

The voice was similar and it Mew he seemed worried at the same time I knew he was scared too, I would still run but he hugged me from behind

I didn't know for myself why I was a breakdown in front of him and hugged him tightly as I felt his embrace as well as he was even more worried because he saw my face have wounds, he asked me but I answer him with a kiss.

That's the moment that I finally made myself want to be free for what I am not being a coward who was always hiding but a person who wanted to show my true self.