Chapter Eight

Gulf POV.

I laid him on the bed I gasped in exhaustion as I lifted him from our taxi disembarkation.

I looked at his beautiful face and all the things he said about Yuki came back to me, maybe no matter what I do to him he still won't forgive me.

I was about to leave when he took my hand so I wouldn't get stuck.

"Get me water," he says.

"Shut up and just sleep," I said angrily to him but he continued to hold my hand.

"That's not a command but a request." I rolled my eyes in annoyance and sat down near the bed.

After I get the water he looks around and seems to examine something in my house.

"Is this your house?" My sadness seemed to disappear when I saw Mew smiling.

"Nice" and suddenly my reactions changed.

"Just nice?" disgusted I asked, he just nodded and smiled a little.

I was surprised when he brought his face close to mine, my heart beat faster and I was nervous about what he was going to do. I suddenly turned to the door because of Big sis.

"Gulf ?!" big sis asked. Mew immediately fell on the bed because she was still a little drunk.

"It's what you think!" I gesture that he seems to be thinking wrong.

-------

She put the coffee on the table and thanked her, she smiled at me as if she was thinking something bad.

"How many more times can I tell you he's drunk so I just took him home."

"Okay, as you said. But what did I see earlier, such an accident?" I was held in my head because of my sister's difficulty in understanding.

"I don't know as long as he suddenly approached his face on me." Explaining I noticed that big sis's cheek seemed to be red.

"What ?!"

"nothing." She said morning smiling.

------

The morning I woke up with the loud of my alarm clock and I fell asleep on the sofa in the living room.

"Hey, Wake up!" I could feel the pillow throwing in my face. I haven't opened my eyes yet and I'm scratching my stomach while I'm just short and topless.

Because I like to take off my clothes when I'm asleep, I get up and go straight to the bathroom while stretching and yawning. then I peed in the bathroom and I went to the dining area and ate there while I was tasting the delicious bacon I let go of the bread knife I was holding because Mew was in front of me.

All the things you hate about me जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें