Chapter three

Library.

I went to the library because we had a meeting I was late for a minute.

"Sorry," I said only.

He put the files on the table I look at him he's not in a good mood today.

"The files we have to check these files to complete the task." He said while looking at the files.

"Are you mad?" I ask him nicely but he ignored me so I just focused on my task.

After an hour, we were done I was about to say something but he immediately stood up and get out of the library.

I followed him secretly I had to know more about him.

He stopped at the convenience store and buy something when he got out I hide because he saw something on the side after that he continued to walk.

I followed him again, but this time the sky got darker and it started to rain I was about to hide on the other side but the dog saw me and barking at me.

"Shooooo!" I drove the dog away but it was still barking at me so Mew went to see what happened to the side.

And surprised he saw me, wet by rain and fear with the dog if I moved the dog might bite me.

"Gulf?"

"Hi."

"What are doing here?" He asked while seeing his eyes were concerned.

"Well, I know that the followed someone might be so creepy and I wanted to know that ----

" you want to know where my house is, right?" This time he's not frowning at me, his smiling.

"Come let's go." He grabbed my hand and the dog chase us so we had to run.

After that, we successfully entered his home, I was amazed because his house my neat and clean, the smell was nice, and all of his things were organized, he got a lot of stuff.

"You like toys?" I ask him.

"Don't touch them they are special to me." He warned me, I sit on the couch, he throw the towel on me.

"Here."

"Thanks."

He went to his room so I started to wipe my hair until it gets dry but I stopped wiping my hair when he come out to his room topless and only the towel hanging around his neck.

I had to calm myself, even if he is hot now don't forget that he still hated you gulf, I said on my mind.

My reality went back when he pulled the chair in front of me and sit.

"So, Gulf kanawut, the son of the founder of kanawut university is following me, so weird "he laughed a little.

"Right, weird." I only said and had to face the embarrassment I did.

"You know why I hate you?"

My eyes widened, finally, he gonna tell me why he hated me I wanted to know.

"For being stupid as you are and bullying other students." I know he's mad, it seeing on his eyes.

"That's it?" The whole time and day that keep thinking about the reason why he hate me and that reason were, I was being stupid and bullied.

"What? You think it's funny?!"

I can't control my laugh in front of him, cuz I can't just believe the reason.

"Two years ago, I have a friend who was happy to study at the University but all of his dreams drove away to him and it was too late to stop his thought to end his life, my friend kill himself and me I didn't do anything to him there was a person who was bullying my friend and it was you! "Suddenly his tear flows, I was stunned to know what was behind all the pain he had to hide while he was with me.

"I'm sorry," I said and cried.

I don't know that every time I acted like a cool kid at the university and hide my true self there was someone I ruined their life and dreams.

"Don't say sorry, it naturally to you being an evil." The more he cried the more I regret.

"My sorry is sincere, I was not an evil you know." I cried, he wipe his tears and breathe.

"After the rain stop, you may now go." He said but his face was still sad.