Chapter Fifteen

Gulf povs

I was in the waiting area wherein the hospital dad was in the ER, we have no updates, there are so many questions in my head that give me a headache.

Mom look at the picture I'm holding and she snatched the picture.

"He was only eighteen years old when he died, Your dad was crying very hard he can't accept that his favorite son died in his arms. " Mom tell to me about Gulf, the real Gulf.

"What happened to him, mom please tell me" I begged her.

She looks at me and she's crying Big sis too, we're emotional right now.

"Gulf is gay, your dad finds out that he's gay he wanted Gulf to be real man, every day he force gulf train and he enrolled gulf to the boy's dormitory, he thought that gulf was being a real man since he was in the boy's dormitory but his wrong, Gulf met a student they are in a relationship while Gulf pretends to be a real man but your dad saw them"Mom crying more big sis comfort her.

"He beat gulf that caused him to leave the house your dad chase him but it was too late because Gulf got an accident, your dad reviving him but it was too late because he was already dead."

It's so tragic, Gulf wanted to be free of who he is and I am still hiding were a different person but same thing problem.

The doctor got out of the ER, he said that dad got a heart attack and it was dangerous for his age.

Two days later

The doctor approached Big sis and Mom, I went inside to see him while they talking to the doctor, I saw dad and started to cry I hold his hand, he still sleeps.

"Dad, I'm sorry for everything, I know that I'm not a perfect son so sometimes I make a big mistake, and even if you are angry at me I knew that you are just worried about me." Crying while holding dad's hand.

"So please dad wakes up, we need you." I felt that dad's hand move I stood up to tell the doctor but that grabbed my hand.

"dad."

"I'm sorry," He said while his hardly breathing.

The moment that I feel his voice seemed happy, his tears drip to his eyes, and the heartbeat dropped I rushed to call the doctor, there are reviving dad.

"Clear!"

"Dad!" Big sis crying.

I was standing outside of the room, I heard mom and big sis crying.

There was a flashback in my head, that I can't forget I was a kid when dad saw me wearing a dress, he was so angry that he could hurt me more but after that, we went to the mall and eat ice cream.

"Sometimes I make a mistake it's okay to apologize soon because if it was too late you're gonna regret it." That's the only thing that always reminds me.

While I am crying I saw Mew gasping and out of breath, he seems running a lot.

He approach me and I looked into his eyes he gets it and hugged me.

"He's gone, my dad is gone," I said while crying in his arms.