Chapter Nineteen

Gulf pov.

After we talked, we parted ways and Terrence called me on the phone he said that he was happy because we had time to talk about the past when we were young.

I guessed that Mew didn't find it annoying when Terrence acted friendly to me I hope Mew is okay today I sent him a message and until now he did not answer.

Morning, my alarm Clock ticked and it was Saturday we have a magazine photo shoot today, I tried to call Mew but he did not pick up the phone.

When I enter the studio I saw Terrence was teasing the other staff I look around and finally, I saw Mew he was quietly sitting in the chair I immediately went toward him but I saw that he was staring at Terrence.

"Hey, busy staring?" I ask him and he was surprised and turned his head to me.

"Nothing...I just can't imagine that all of the staff are close to him?" He said curiously.

I smiled at him and he caught me smiling at him.

"Did you secretly smile at me?" He asked.

"No." I shook my head.

"Don't lie to me, I caught you," he said as if he was teasing me. 

I just walked into Terrence and he was smiling and went to me, I'm glad that I saw him again he was a very shy kid back then when we are kids. 

"Good day, Gulf," He said smiling. 

"Hello, how are you?" 

"I'm good ooh.., you look good today," he said with a smile.

I saw Mew he was frowning while staring at us, I heard Terrence laugh and look, at Mew.

"What's his problem?" Terrence ask I look where he pointed.

"Mew?" I asked.

"Yeah, You know what happened,  I come to him and just a casual friend talk but he ignore me and staring me... like that" he pointed again.

I'm not for sure if I am right that I saw mew was jealous right now.

"I think he's alright, you know people have a bad day today maybe he had." I giggle.

"Yeah, that makes sense," he said, he fell for it.

After work was done, Mew keep ignoring me and I was the stupid who was following him.

"Are you mad?" asked him.

He stopped walking and turned around to me.

"Do I look mad?" he said sarcastically.

"Whoaa... You look mad!? What's your problem?!" I asked with a raised voice.

"I don't have a problem, maybe you have a problem?!" He walked again.

"Mew! stop!" I shout.

"Can you please stop talking and get in the car!" He said while walking.

"Are you jealous?" I asked him and he stop walking still not looking at me I come closer to him.

"I'm not jealous." He said it seems like his temper is okay now.

"No, I can feel it, the way you look Terrence like you were murdering him." I touch his arms and he faces me.

"Babe, or whatever I call you Terrence, and I was just a friend, dont be so ridiculous, okay." I hug him and he hugs me back.

"Hmmm...." we got shocked when Terrence shows up in front of us.

"I dont wanna be rude to you guys but I just wanted to say sorry to you Mew for being a jerk, you know Me and Gulf never had a long talk and I can understand the relationship you had two." He wanted to shake hands with Mew and Mew accept it.

after that was okay again, the magazine was great and I have fans now, we have fans now.
As I think that it was okay now, but the worst happen that I dont want to come was our relationship got exposed.

Everything was not the same back then, I never attend school and Mew never texted me even called me, or asked me Hey, Gulf how are you like that.

But I thought everyone was mad at me except my best friends.

"You think we are homophobic?" Jimmy said and he hug me.

"aww, our little princess is crying?" Pao said and everyone is laughing.

"Shut up pao!"

"So how's mew?"

"Wait don't mention his name he is such a dick!"

"Hey! kao dont be ridiculous.... yeah he's a dick."

"Whos dick?" All of us are shocked when mew came in upfront of us.

"Speaking of the b with h in the end, let's go!"

everyone is gone now only of us are now, Mew is looking at me like he was saying sorry for being a jerk.

"I'm going abroad." He said with a smile.

"Well, Have a safe trip," I said to him and he wanted me to hug him for the one last time, my tears fell.

"I'm sorry." He said and walked out of the room.

more days to come everything was fine I continued my image as a magazine model of the university.

But I still looking for him waiting for him to come until I got realized maybe we just had a magical thing and everything was changed now.

And it is only for us to be strong and fight the real story of us, the real Us.

I continued to be what I am now, I graduated as a fine student and published my first ever book.

*The things you hate about me*

And it turned out it was a best-selling novel, it's about my past but they have no idea it was my past so forget about it.

Book signing.

"Mr. Kanawut, I'm just curious your novel is a very beautiful story would you mind sharing the reality behind that book?" the reported ask.

I sighed and smile before speaking.

" Well it's time to tell behind my novel, I am just a bad boy back then hanging with my best friend bullying other weak students but there was a problem, The head student was smart, and every day I just wish I want to bully him until one day we crossed our path and he said that he hates me for the first time in my life that I felt someone was speaking in front of me saying that he hates me...

"got in love." The man speaking I was just curious so I stood up.

"Sorry, Sir but I was speaking...

"Hi." He said while smiling.

"Mew?"