Chapter Twenty

Mew was waiting outside of the venue after the signing event Gulf saw Mew waiting and he went to talk to him.

"hey." gulf smiled.

"Hi." Mew reply.

"Waiting for someone?" Asked him nicely.

But Mew just stared at him not even responding to him, staring at Gulf.

"Are you okay? I have dirt on my face?" Gulf asked.

"Nope... I. I was just happy to see you again." He said with his lovely eyes while smiling.

"Yeah... It's good to see you again." Gulf said and he walked out.

Mew was trying to stop him and gulf wondered if he was going to him.

"Gulf," Mew said.

"Yes." gulf said instantly.

"Would you mind if I invite you to have a coffee?" He said with smiling eyes.

Gulf giggle and he nodded.

"Yes, Coffee I love coffee. " Gulf agrees to him.

They went to a coffee shop and gulf remembers when he was a student he used to went here to drink coffee.

"Here's your coffee." Mew put the coffee on the table and he went to sit in the chair.

"So...Famous writer?"Mew asked like he was proud of it.

"Yeah... Seems it so hard to believe." Gulf said and sighed.

After the long talk, Mew and Gulf decide to spilt their ways but Gulf and Mew still trying to stop each other but they don't know how.

"Bye, thank you for the coffee?" Gulf said and rose his coffee.

"It's nice to see you again, Gulf" He wants to shake hands his hands with him but Gulf was staring at Mew's hands he was deciding if he going to shake hands or not.

"Gulf," Mew said and he come closer to Gulf, but Gulf kiss me literally.

Mew was shocked he's eyes is open and still processing in his mind what Gulf doing.

But Mew understands Gulf and the truth is he still loves Gulf Gulf is the reason why Mew came here to see him again.

Mew lifted Gulf while continuing to kiss him, Gulf just moaned at the tension he was feeling.

When they entered the room, Mew immediately laid Gulf on the bed, they took off their clothes until they were topless. Gulf immediately came over to Mew and he started kissing him on the chest until Gulf noticed his abs. Mew likes the way Gulf kisses Mew so Gulf takes off Mew's briefs and immediately licks Mew's cock and Mew winded his eyes in shock.

"Gulf," Mew said as he held Gulf's hair.

Gulf just smiled as he repeatedly sucked Mew's cock.

When Gulf stopped, Mew was on top of him. He kissed Gulf while Mew's hand was moving down and when it entered Gulf's hole, Gulf buried his face in Mew's chest.

"Don't be so fast, it hurts" Gulf said while closing his eyes.

"Then I will move slowly," Mew whispered to his ears.

"Hmmm ..." Gulf moaned when mew cock entered Gulf's hole.

Gulf hugs Mew his having tension on his body his leg is shaking gulf's heartbeat is also speeding up along with Mew's fast-moving to Gulf.

The two of them just closed their eyes when they felt that the climax was near between the two them until Mew just lay down on Gulf's body.

"Hi, I'm Mew suppasit and I hate you." Mew giggle.

"Hi Mew, I'm Gulf kanawut, All the things you hate was all the things you love me," Gulf said and they kissed.