Chapter Twelve

Mew povs

We were across from the convenience store I could see Gulf just sitting from outside.

After paying for the water I bought, I immediately went to him.

"Hey, water" I handed him he didn't just speak and just drank.

I wondered why bullying and always being brave in the eyes of others crying in front of me seemed unbelievable.

"Thanks," he whispered.

I just closed my eyes to understand that I was still confused by what was happening. I wanted to know what was the reason why he was crying.

"What happened?" I will ask.

He just shook so I thought of holding his hand so he could feel I was serious and I wanted to know the truth.

he took a deep breath to comfort himself then he opened his eyes and he looked at me I noticed the sadness in his eyes and I knew it was painful for him to talk about what happened.

"About dad."

I was shocked when he said I didn't expect that his dad was the reason why he was crying earlier, I know it's hard to resist the parent because I also feel how I scolded them and went to Thailand.

"Continue," I said calmly.

He sighed and took a deep breath then continued what he was going to say, I'm serious about listening to the story.

"I was just a baby when I was adopted by the Kanawut family at age 15 when I found out I was adopted I didn't know my real name as well as who my parents were My father hit me always when I was a kid I don't know what's wrong with me to make him upset but little by little I learned about their real gulf son, I look like Gulf, the real gulf and I'm just recovering from the pain they felt, he died that's why dad was mad at me because he sinned before he died and until now he's still angry with me because every time he sees me I flashback to him all the disappointment of his dead son "I didn't think anymore and I immediately hugged Gulf, he needed to comfort him so he could feel that there was someone who cared for him.

"I'm sorry gulf." Only coming out of my mouth.

He just kept crying and I didn't stop that, sometimes we need to cry out to make the pain away.

"If you can't find a room to relax, you can come to my house if it's okay with you, okay?" I looked into his eyes, refreshing because back then I was looking at him I feel angry at him but now I'm crying that he's a monster for everyone's eye but it's inside he's broke and needs help to confront.