Chapter Thirteen

Gulf POVs

When I entered Mew's house, I still have fresh memories of when I first went to her house.

"Just relax there, what do you want Coffee or juice or tea?" He asked which seemed strange to me.

It's not like the Mew I met and that's why I wonder if he's kind to me because I tell him about me.

He was just leaving when I stood up and called him so Mew looked at me, I wanted to tell him everything I don't want to look miserable in his eyes.

"I know you feel sorry for me but can you please act like nothing happened I don't want to make me feel weird."

he approached me and touched my shoulder I see his eyes that he looks so concerned about me.

MEW POVS

"know that you feel that I'm acting weird but it's the best way to make apologies to you I'm
sorry because ---.

I didn't tell him because his phone is ringing and he needs to pick up the call so give him time after that he returned to me and I know that his waiting for what I wanted to say earlier.

"Sorry, bis sis called me and I told her that I was here in your home and she understand," He said while smiling, at last, I saw him smiling again.

"Your sister was kind to you," I said to him and he smile a little bit remembering something.

"My big sis was good to me always at the first that I know I was adopted she was the first person who comforts me and said that even if were not related she was always blessed because I am his little brother." he look at my eyes.

" You know, l hate that someone is lying to me and especially to someone who will revenge on me but I can't deny the fact that they hate me because l did something horrible to them "He smiled at me. "You, do you hate me?" he asked I just kept quiet and smiled at him to cover the truth about my real plan to him.

"l didn't say I hate you, I just don't like you."

He laughed at me and called me.

"liar"

"What?"

"The first we met you told me that you hate me, remember?" he kept laughing and still remembering the first I saw him in the book store.

"It's not the first time we met? "I said and he gave me an odd stare.

"Are you serious? that's the only thing I remember I saw you."
He laughed at me and I clear my throat to start telling him about two years ago.

"lt was two years ago we met at the book store I dont know if you smiled at me or noticed me but I can't help myself not to stare at you at that time you were smiling like an idiot reading a bl anime I was about to approach you but your friends came to you so you immediately hide your book."I know he's shocked about who I say and for sure it was the perfect time to ask him.

"Are you gay?"I asked him.

He lowered his head and seems like he was scared to tell me the truth.

"I know it was embarrassing to tell you what I am, yes." He closed his eyes.

I just smiled at him and hold his hand he was a little bit shocked at what I did to him he directly looked at me.

"Mew, what are you doing?" he asked.

"Holding your hands" I reply.

"For what?"

"To make you feel special know I know It was stressful to hide your real gender from your parents but it's not too late to convince them who you are just giving them time and trust and after that, they will understand."

"But what if they--.

"Dont be scared it was your choice, are you ready to tell them or kept hiding who you are?"

We looked each other in the eyes and he was about to come closer to my face but he stops he move backward and laughed.

"I'm sorry about the kiss." he apologized to me he was about to turn around when I grabbed his arm into me and pulled his waist to kiss him deeply and truly.