Chapter Sixteen

Mew povs

I can understand Gulf if he was not talking to me or answering my call, so I just give him his time as long as he wants and I am here waiting.

after the funeral is done, I approach gulf but sadly he ignores me so I decided to just give him more time what if... he decided to talk to me.

"It's okay." My bestfriend said while we looking at gulf walking
away.

"Do you think it a good idea to let him go like that" He tapped my
shoulder, Pat is the only friend I know and he was always supporting me in what decisions I made.

"It's you, are sure or not?" He asked me, I think it a harder to decide this but it's okay. I let him
be.

After that, Gulf and I never talk
to each other again, he was always quiet in class and never talk to anyone or with his friends which is makes me feel sad.

Were at the canteen, everyone
is busy eating their lunch when there was an outside student who was mad at gulf, he kept calling Gulf's name but gulf ignores him, a big punch gulf receive and we got shocked not because he punches gulf but Gulf ignore him, it seems like he's not enduring the pain and kept a straight face.

"Gulf, what are you doing?" I asked myself while looking at him.

Jimmy stop the outside student and the security guard came to the canteen and arrest him I saw gulf his not reacting to what happened, his not a gulf I know, I was to come closer to him but he stood up and leave his sit so! just stop and started to think, it
not possible that he wants to be a normal kid, like his
father wants.

two weeks later, Gulf still the same, he's not answering my call and ignoring me his friends are just dont give a damn about him, they dont care too, I think jimmy and Gulf fought yesterday because jimmy said
he said he dont know the name Gulf, which makes me sad to know about what happened to him.

I and Pat went to the restaurant to have some fun, the exam is over so we decide to have some fun after a bloody study these past few days.

We enter the restaurant, Pat said that she needs to go to the restroom and I am there waiting, I saw a girl who was sexy and attractive she was meeting someone and that man was Gulf, I was shocked that make me stand up.

Pat saw it too, she was shocked too and she hurriedly went to me, asked me but I answer him nothing because I dont know what happened to him.