Chapter Five

"let go of me." I forcefully pull my hand tight to his grip so I can't remove it.

"Do you like me?" he asked as if the tone of his speech seemed serious.

I laughed to calm myself down because I honestly couldn't breathe properly.

"I like you? No way" I acted as if I hated him.

"We'd better get along because I don't want to depend on it."

when he said I was a little hurt so I just nodded at what he said.

after we were in the library we prepared for what we were going to say on stage our topic was about young people who went astray and Mew even included the topic about Bully, I know his inspiration for making a poem about me being bullied at school.

While we were busy talking on the line, we didn't realize that night, so we stopped, we have only two days before the program would start.

"I'll go first," he said goodbye, I just smiled at him and then he walked away.

I wanted to invite him for coffee but my driver suddenly came.

"Sir," he said waiting, I was just looking at Mew while walking.

When I got home, my dad slapped me immediately, I wasn't crying or hurting, he had been doing this to me for a long time.

"What does this mean!" he threw the drop-out papers in my face.

"You can read, dad," I answer.

"Aren't you carried away by every slap I give you just to make you a better person !" He kept preaching to me but no tears flowed in my eyes.

When he was about to slap me again immediately, big sis stopped him so he couldn't continue.

"Dad, stop that." begging big sis.

"That's why your brother is getting worse because you're always defending him!" dad angrily left the house and Mom look at me.

Mommy just hugged me and she followed dad while Big sis hugged me tightly.

------

"Ouch, Sis" I moaned at the Ice pack he touched.

"Because you're naughty and I'm telling you to go back to school. I know dad will still know that you filed a drop-out paper."

"Big sis, don't scold me," I said he just rolled her eyes at me.

She gave me the ice pack, it was a bit painful to slap me and my dad used to slap me, nothing new like this.

"Big sis, why is Dad always mad at me, is it because of my dead brother?" My sister just turned around, I knew she was crying.

"I know I'm not real, Gulf you want and I also know I'm not your brother." I started crying not because of the pain I was feeling but because I knew what my dad was upset about.

"Even if I'm not your sister, I love you." She sat down next to me and wiped away my tears, we noticed Mommy knocking on the door.

He came in and hugged me. I could feel a mother's concern, I could feel her concern for me.

"If you're patient with your dad, he's hot-headed at work," Mom whispered to me so I just nodded.