Chapter Six

Program day.

Mew POVs

People are busy arranging for the program to take place at the school.

Many people from other universities come to the program in general because the program was established by the University.

"Guys." everyone was amazed at the strength of Pat's voice.

Pat is Mew's Bestfriend, he is studying at another University so they only meet once because he is also busy with school projects.

"How are you? " I greeted Pat first.

"I'm fine," she said unable to remove the smile from her lips.

"Good, Me usual you know ." I faintly said, Pat held my hand so I looked at her.

"Why are you still studying here? I know you'll be hurt because of Yuki's memory" Pat's eyes were sad.

My bestfriend is Yuki and I can also say that I like him but I didn't tell him how I felt before he disappeared.

"I'm just here to pay for what he did." Annoyed I said Pat immediately grabbed my arm.

"Don't do bad to others." Pat's note.

"But he's the cause of everything, do you understand?" I force my side.

"Yes, but I hope you don't do what you're planning, Please Mew." Pat, please.

"It's too late because I'm starting." Pat let go of her hold on me because suddenly someone spoke to our side.

Pat smiled at Gulf and introduced himself, a few hours later we were called in for practice.

We were busy backstage with what we would say a line when Gulf asked me.

"So Pat, you're not telling me you have a girl-friend?" I looked at his serious question.

"Why? Do you need to know everything?" I said sarcastically.

"Of course not." He answered gently and immediately went back to reading.

Mewgulf has already started four more programs.

everyone was already seated and seemed to be listening as Mew noticed Pat next to another Gulf friend.

Mew is a little annoyed to see Pat talking to them because first of all, Pat can't keep it a secret so that she can tell his secret to get revenge on gulf.

Gulf noticed Mew looking in pat's direction and was a bit hurt by what he saw.

"It's really good that Pat has a friend." smiling Gulf said.

"Maybe. " Mew said with mixed irritation.

"Why can they just be friends." Mew gave an angry look and looked in Pat's direction again.

"I'm just not used to seeing Pat talking to someone." As Mew said, Gulf was too close to the end of the strand of his shirt and bit his lip too hard to calm himself not to cry.

______

After they performed and in the first place, Gulf's friend invited them to celebrate so that everything would be fine when Mew suddenly arrived.

"We can't." Pat was surprised to pull Mew away.

"All right, be careful," Jimmy shouted.

Everyone walked away except Gulf who kept staring at the two he wanted to be with Mew because he knew after that they would never be close again.

"bro." kao call him.

"Let go of that." Jimmy.

Gulf looked at Jimmy who was just smiling at him.

"What else are you going to do there, chase him." Kao pointed at the two so Gulf's smile reached his ears.

He immediately ran the two quite far but at the speed of his running he caught up with the two.

"Hey, Wait!" Gulf shouted.

The two stopped walking and looked at Gulf.

"Gulf?" Mew was shocked.

"Wanna drinks guys?" Gulf's invitation.

"But I said earlier ----

"Mew shut up! Yes, where's the restaurant here?" Pat asked moving next to him.