Chapter four

Two days ago.

My sister came into my room, she was angry and she throws the papers she was holding.

"What is the meaning of this?" Her eyes are mad.

"Get out of my room! I'm busy playing video games"

"Are you lost your mind!" She keeps talking.

"Blah...blah...blah..." I teased her, So she turned off the video games so I looked at her angrily.

"What's your problem!" I shouted.

"You! What are your problems? you drop out yourself at the University!, are you crazy?!"

"Yes, I am!" I shouted back.

"You want dad to get mad at you?"

"I'm used to it, so don't care." I try to avoid her.

"It's about your ex?"

"No! Why does he always come up with this conversation " I was irritated to talk about him.

"Because I don't understand you! You are acting like a child! Face it whatever your problem! Don't leave it behind because, in the end, you ended up like a loser! Face it! Now." She throws my bag at me.

Well, she's right I had to face it but how everybody thinks to me that I was a bad guy who was always bullying students.

My phone rang and it was jimmy, I accept his call.

"What!?"

"Wow, what a nice greet?"

"Yes, what you want?"

"Remember, the guy who was we talking about at the canteen he has been looking for you he said that if you wanted to be more sincere you had to come here and do your task, that what he said." I heard jimmy laugh.

"Fine."

I went to the university and my friends saw me, there are smiling like an idiot.

"What kind of smile like that?" I asked suspiciously.

"Nothing, we were just wanted to know that everything you do we are just here to be your friend," Pao said and hug me.

"Guys! Disgusting!" I push pao and they laughed.

"Hey, wanna see the weird guy?" Nick asked and I shook my head.

"He's at the library," Jimmy whispered.

After we talked I went to the library I saw him busy reading I didn't disturb him I just sit and started what I'm doing.

After the long read and task we do, I put the books on the table and saw him sleeping like a baby, his eyes were beautiful and his lips I don't know the feeling I had to him but I know that I'm happy to see him like this.

I can't control my hands, I went back to the reality that I touch his face and he saw it.

"What the hell," I whispered I was about to remove my hand from him but he hold my hand.