Chapter Eighteen

MEW POVS

I noticed Gulf's steady smile while listening to the lesson, everything was okay and we also apologized to each other, so Gulf and I and his friends were together again. Gulf couldn't help but look at me while the teacher was teaching in front of me.

After class we first stayed on the bench while there was no teacher in the room, I saw Jimmy seriously in their story on the side of Gulf and me.

"How did you score on the test?" gulf asked seemingly interested in the result.

"I don't know yet what the result will be, do you?" I asked back he just sighed.

"Just take it back next time." I patted his back and he suddenly smiled as if he was teasing me.

"I was just joking, I also don't know but Pao told me that I got a high score." pride Gulf said, I smiled in delight.

"Good." thumb up sign.

"I wish I could sit next to you in the chair so I can talk to you somehow." He whispered, my eyes widened at what he said, Gulf is different now.

"Hey, love birds!" Jimmy shouted so we both got up from our seats.

"What?" the two of us together

"I said love birds because you're like a couple I'm talking to, come here!" Jimmy said and everyone laughed I looked at gulf I felt he was nervous.

After we talked on the bench, we went back to the room during the lesson and Nick sent me a letter.

*Let's go to the bar later?*

I just rolled my eyes at the letter he gave me, he won't stop being his playboy. I wrote back and handed it to him after he read it he laughed out loud so everyone stopped doing what,  our professor was rude to approach him and took the letter he was holding.

"Bar ?!" the professor was shocked so everyone laughed at what they heard.

"Mr. Nick imperial do you want to be expelled?" It asked him.

"Is it possible ma'am?" Nick asked sarcastically so all of the students in the room laughed.

"Quiet!" the professor shouted.

The professor was going to kick Nick out of the room some people who weren't studying at the University came and said something to the professor and the professor nod her head and got out of the room,  everyone quietly listens to the person in front and while someone in front was speaking, someone else was walking as if they were looking for something. They stopped at gulf and the person in front immediately smiled.

"Perfect, handsome!" It said seemed to embrace Gulf.

Gulf stood up and went to the front looking for a second student. I stood up to volunteer, so they were very happy because they said we were good.

then we were taken to the office for a meeting.

"We are from Line magazine and the University needs your magazine to promote and we choose good students who are studying at the university and that's you." Explain this to us. Everyone was silent when a student entered the office with a beautiful smile and they immediately hugged him and they seemed happy.

"Terrence is a University basketball player, do you know him for sure?" gulf and I looked at each other and then nodded.

Honestly, we have no idea who he is and even I don't know anything about him so I seem to have a strange look at Terrence because the way he looks at Gulf seems like he just wants to hug him.

Gulf kicked me and I looked at him he was wondering at me as if he wanted to say."Are you okay because you're quiet?" He asked I just smiled at him.

After the meeting, Gulf and I left the office together. We hadn't gone far from the office. I heard someone calling Gulf's name, so we turned to him at the same time.

"Gulf." He ran fast.

"Oh, how are you," He said I looked at Gulf and I glared at him he immediately reacted and introduced me.

"She's Mew bo-my bestfriend." I immediately felt better when gulf said that.

It was so awkward tonight we couldn't talk to gulf because he was in the middle of us and he was pure words and did nothing but talk about the magazine and his tryout.

"Gulf, you're hurting me why you don't seem to know me," he said with sadness in his eyes.

I was shocked at what Terrence said I looked at gulf not knowing what to do so it laughed out loud.

"Of course, I know you're Terrence." fake laugh.

"They said my name earlier."

"Oh no,  Don't you remember that I'm still pissing you off?" Gulf's eyes widened as if he saw a face at the same time molding his smile too much.

"Kid fat!"

"Hey! I'm not that fat." my being disappointed to say.

"Oh my God, it's good that we met again, why didn't you tell me right away during the time we were studying here why just now?" Gulf asked even more excited than my stories to him before.

I just kept quiet and kept up with their conversation so that I had a megaphone next to me because they were very noisy and I felt like I was out of place in their conversation.

After we left the University I went to the car but I was stopped because he suddenly pulled gulf into the car so I immediately approached them.

"I thought you were going to come with me?" I asked holding back anger.

"It's okay, I'll just borrow him. We'll only talk once."

"Borrowed?!"

"Yeah, come on! Goodbye"  Terrence said and closed the car door, I was waiting for gulf to complain but he didn't say a single word.

I just stared until the car drove away and I immediately received a text message from the gulf.

*Sorry, I can't say no to him because he's my childhood friend just now.*I can think of nothing but to suspect him, what if he does something bad to gulf or he hurts gulf? I just got in the car and went home just because I sense strange and I felt I needed to be with gulf.