Chapter Seventeen

GULF Pov's

I'm so emotional whenever I see my dad's picture at home that's why mom decides to put her picture in the office. As I put all my dad's belongings in the office, I opened an empty cabinet. there was only one envelope inside and I was amazed at what I saw because it was the only one in the cabinet.

So I read the inside of the envelope immediately and my body suddenly sat down on the floor as the letter was read.

Dear Son, 

Gulf, I'm sorry I didn't talk to you properly, or bonding as a family, I know I hurt you but no matter how angry and annoyed I am with you, you can't just walk away from us and I know how much you love us, sorry for what I said because I just don't want to lose you like your big bro, I know you have something to hide from childhood I did not agree with at first because I do not want to repeat the decision but whatever I do will be unchanged and I will accept that everything failed me as human but never failed as your father, I just wanted to take care of your mom and your big sis. -  Dad.

I don't think I've been able to do it because I'm so sorry to hear that my dad wants me to be who I am but that's the way to get rid of all my dad's anger there was something on my mind that I need to do what is right and I dont want to disappointed mom.

After that, I didn't care about Mew and my other friends I was arguing with Jimmy because they said that I'd changed. As if they didn't know me.

I dated a friend of big sis and I was surprised that Mew was also at the restaurant with pat I didn't have care with them and I just kept talking to my date girl.

I noticed while we were eating that Mew and Pat were looking at me so I just acted without noticing them, I admit I was hurt by the incident but it might be the way to stop me from feeling for him.

after my date I went straight home I saw a big sis on my cross arms. while he looks bad"Is it still your night yet?" I didn't want to sit and sit in the middle of the room. I stopped when he mentioned Mew's name.

"I talked to Mew and he said what happened to you for the past few days, what's wrong with you?" she asked I just sighed. 

"Nothing is " I replied.

she was worried about me  She came up to me and hugged me tightly.

"Gulf, mom knows everything and she said if that makes you happy go with it not contradictory and Mew I saw his face the way he told you about I know he loves you"

Suddenly I returned to reality and thought Big sis was right maybe I didn't need to do it and for sure Dad wants me to be happy. I received a text from mew he was in front of the house he wanted to talk to so I smiled at big sis.

"Go!" she said with joy and open the door,

I saw Mew leaning against his car so I pretended to be angry with him.

"Thanks for not ignoring my text message." he seemed relieved.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"What the is problem? Tell me" he asked with concern on his face. He kept asking me why I ignored him. 

"Sorry l just got tired." 

"Tired for what?

"Tired for everything especially ... you."

She smirked at me and seemed to be controlling her emotions at this time.

"You know what, I'm done I won't chase you anymore sorry if I disturbed you." He turned to me and I laughed at his reaction so I pulled his hand towards me.

"What?" He asked

"You're cute when you're sulking," I said I just heard him laugh often. I narrowed her eyes after all this time I felt relief because Mew didn't give up on me on the days when I felt ruined. "I held back my tears and I did.

"Mew," I said calmly

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing" after I said it, he smiled and he immediately kissed me for that moment I cried because I told myself that I love him.