Run-ing Run-ing

You felt your body being forced against the ledge, cracks even began to form in the cement behind you. You could faintly hear it behind you, but that didn't really matter at the moment. That wasn't what you were really focussing on after all.

You held your swords in an X position, directly blocking Katanas blade. Yet she kept on pushing. A grunt escaped your lips as another explosion in her strength set off a chain of even more cracks to form. Each one seemed to be louder and more intense, really not helping the situation.

'She's gonna push me off the ledge'

Remembering what happened earlier, that was the last thing you wanted to happen. That feeling of disorientation, coupled with the fact you would definitely be knocked out for at least enough time to be transported to whatever place Waller has in mind. But what could you d-

"Do you use your sword as a sex toy?"
"Huh?"

Her grip weakened for just a split second, but that was all you needed.

You dropped your X formation, and without resistance the katana began to go in its original trajectory. Yet just as the sword was about to pierce your chest you gave her a front kick to her stomach, sending her sprawling across the rooftop. The sound of her body hitting the rooftops pedge form the opposite side of the roof brought a strange sense of satisfaction. 'Comeuppance?'

A flash of pain from your shoulder stopped you from immediately getting up and sprinting, and you fell back down to your original position. It ached and was burning at the same time, and it stoped you from attempting a second time.

"MOTHERFU"-

You forced your body to move through the pain, and sent it rolling to your right. Mere seconds later the sound of metal hitting cement alerted you that you moved out of the way in time. You dodge it by the skin of your teeth.

Looking over from your place on the ground, you managed to see Katana holding her blade to her side, while the ledge which you were leaning on previously crumbled and fell to the ground below. The sound of it hitting the pavement did not make you feel any better that before.

"Who are you?"

Her words rang throughout your mind. A hint of curiosity and a slight undertone that made it seem like this wasn't a question, but an interrogation.

Next thing you knew she was in front of you, swinging her weapon in a wide ark. You sat on the ground, avoiding the strike while keeping a cool composure or at least that's what you hoped you were doing.

"Who am I? Are you su"-

Bringing her katana down in a vertical slash, you managed to roll out of the way just in time. "YOU'RE RIGHT YOU'RE RIGHT, I NEED A BETTER PICK UP LINE"

To be honest, you were joking around not only for the fun of it, but to hopefully distract Katana from noticing your bodies state. To say you were messed up would be an understatement.

Your left side began to ache even more.

Due to this, you began using your katana(Robins) to nimbly attack in your right hand while using your sword(Roses) to block the incoming strikes when it was absolutely necessary, otherwise you would simply dodge. It was the best you could do in your current state, a quite pathetic state may I add.

The issue was-
'I feel like I'm going to die'

Everything was hurting. When you went to go withdraw the money from your account, the thing that started this whole fiasco, you weren't expecting all of these events to happen.

You were shot multiple times, fought Manta, had a battle with a literal alien, somehow survived that epic car chase, got slammed into by a different car, got shot again, fought Harley, and now you're dealing with someone named after a blade.