Just A Simple Game

"I'm just suggesting...."

Harleys eyes lit up, showing her emotions clearly. You were pretty good at reading others, specifically through their eyes.

It was a trait that you had- needed back on your original universe, but even if it wasn't your specialty you could probably still tell the emotion that Harley was feeling right now. It was obvious, and she made no attempt to hide her true feelings.
Rage.

"Thatch'ya answer me"

The end of the bat began to bury its way into your already injured chest. An intense pain flashed with every centimetre the bat gained. You get your breathing begin to slow down, yet the dizziness made you want to hurl at the same time. It was getting harder to breathe with each passing second, and a bit of blood began to drip from your lips.
'I-If I don't do....s.....m.....thi.....'-

""A-A ga-game" You managed to sputter out. You immediately felt the pressure in your chest being relieved, as Harley pulled the bat off of you, a curious gaze seated in her eyes.

You began to cough as you felt the air in your lungs finally return. It came back in a burst, which was quickly followed by even more coughing. You were struggling to catch your breath, while Harley's curios gaze turned impatient.

'Oh you clown sucking circus mallet wielding pink and blue bitch' to say you were internally cussing her out was an understatement. You slowly began to edge your way back, cringing at each movement of your body.

You managed to sit yourself up against the wall of the alleyway you fell into. Harley began to tap her feet in annoyance, you on the other hand decided to fix the bullet issue.

And by fixing, I mean digging into the sight of the wound and pulling it out.

Your thought process was this.
'I'm probably going to end up fighting more before Strange comes up with a way to get me, or I find a way out of this mess. The last thing I need is the bullet going even deeper into my body'

However, even ignoring the excruciating pain that came with digging into your flesh, which almost made you want to just allow Harley to kill you right then and there. The sharp flash of pain that can when you quickly pulled out the bullet, made you momentarily black out. Yet just as quickly as it came,  the sharp pain vanished, and your consciousness returned. The aching and bleeding from the wound however, did not stop. It continued to drip and deep through the trench coat, but Strange would have to deal with that later.

You started to take deep breaths, trying to control your emotions. Yet the feeling of crimson liquid dripping from your head made you almost lose control. You slowly, and shakily brought your hand to your head.

The spot where Harley's bat connected was full of blood.

You were going to lose it. You were going to kill them. All of them. Yes. That was the right thing to do. Was it? Kill them. They must die. No. Kill them. KILL THEM. MAKE THEM SCREAM. IT WAS THE ONLY WAY. TO KILL THEM. KILL THEM ALL. THEY DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE. THEY DESERVE DEATH. IT'S ONLY RIGHT. KILL THEM. DO IT. KILL THEM. KILL ALL OF THEM. LEAVE NO ONE ALIVE. KILL THEM. KILL THEM. KILL THEM. K-

"Ya done fixing ya self up?"

Harley noticed the daze in your eyes, and prodded you with her bat. She saw you snap out of your trance like state, and the fog covering your eyes seemed to disappear as your eyes regained clarity. Your breathing which had suddenly hitched returned, allowing you to once again gasp as air enters your lungs.

You sat there for a few moments, staring into seemingly nothing. Then, suddenly, you turned your head towards Harley and let out a smile that could light up the sun. A tint of red could be seen on the madwoman's face.