Unresponsive

Letsago

"H-Hey Star"

Robin attempted to stand, but fell back on his knees. His legs felt like jelly, hell his arms were still shaking.

You looked at the woman beside him who was attempting the same.

Only light scratches appeared on her skin while Robin had suffered a little more prominent injuries compared to her.

Cuts on his arms and face could be seen by the Tamaranean beside him. Increasing her efforts to try and rise to her feet.

Although both of their minds weren't on the fact that they were immobilized.

It was on the one who immobilized them.

"Why w-.......I don't...."

Robin could barely get the words out as he stared at the concrete floor beneath him. His arms were still shaking from the electric attack but they were also shaking for another.

Robin- no, Damian suppressed the tears threatening to flow down his face.

But something unexpected happened that momentarily distracted both of the downed Titan members from their current situation.

A helicopter.

Now helicopters flying over Gotham haven't been rare in the past few days, the amount of lethal injuries and transportation of important people in the decaying city was almost unbelievable.

The difference was, this one had stopped directly over the unconscious Villains laying just a rooftop away from the Hero's.

A long ladder dropped out of the helicopter, hovering just above the rooftop.

A figure descended the ladder, a trenchcoat flowing behind them as instead of climbing down they just hung onto the side and slid down.

The minute the reached the ground the figure looked around himself, the bodies of Task Force X still laid unconscious.

Then the figure laughed.

"So much for the "best members" ay?"

Captain Boomerang laughed again, before his eyes caught the two figures laying just a rooftop away.

The man began to whistle a tune as he began to stride towards the Titan members. Unconsciously rotating his boomerang in numerous ways around his hand as he did so.

Hopping over the space that separated the two buildings, the Captain found himself standing over Robin and Starfire.

A grin broke onto his face before he crouched down in front of Robin.

"Now, I ain't know about that one"

The pointed his thumb towards Starfire, who's eyes were glowing with a dangerous green as she stared him.