Limits

"Well fuck me"

You instantly sidestepped, ducked, and dodged the barrage of knives being thrown at you from every direction.

There were too many though, and when you realized multiple were about to impale you from behind, Rose lurched in front of you and blocked them with her sword.

As the previously dangerous weapons harmlessly clattered onto the floor, you took into account the majority of the Talons were rushing in a certain direction.

Towards you.

For a moment all of them seemed to abandon their previous fights and only had eyes on you, but thankfully the rest of the Titans managed to attract the attention of most of them.

As you currently saw it, two were rushing your way, with one of them being the one who's arm you hacked off.

'It's still going?!'

You expected their ability to keep fighting to be supernatural but this, this was otherworldly. Probably because it was.

Taking a deep breath in, you summoned almost all the strength and self awareness you had left.

When you did so, your eyes moved to the side.

Behind you.

Lurching a few steps to the left you dodged a Talon who came flying in from behind you with daggers in hand, landing on the ground in a crouching position where you were previously.

Without even thinking you swung your (Rose's) sword, but the masked figure crossed it's daggers and used them to intercept what would've been a death blow.

Then, out of nowhere, a boot came in and knocked the Talon to the side, sending them flying. It was Rose.

"We're gonna have to work together on this, 'kay?"
"Alright, but first, at least tell me what the point of all this is why exactly are we fighting here?"
"The tenth floor"

Was all she said, but you gave her a look of urgency as the Talons had begun to get closer.

"Nightwing said the tenth floors and up all have access to a tunnel system in the walls. Apparently all the floor beneath those ones are only one-way entrances. We tried to get out of here before we knew that but the lower floors are completely swarming with these things"

Not even bothering to respond with words, you simply nodded at her with a resolute look on your face, content with her response.

The Talons had arrived.

Ravager was immediately forced to duck as one of them sprung at her, landing with a roll so that it just so happened to be in between her and you.

She let out a swing of her sword on the thing, causing it to bring it's own up to block, the strain the Talon's arms clear from Ravager's strength.

That was all the Hero could do as she was forced to bring her attention to the other one and the one with daggers.

Thankfully, that was all you needed as you attempted to pierce the thing in the neck. However, when you realized it was going to dodge it, you changed your trajectory and instead plunged the blade into it's mid-section.

Withdrawing your weapon, the thing swayed on it's feet before finding it's footing, and then lunged at you, blood flowing from it's new wound.

Before it could reach you though, you performed a step up kick that staggered the Talon, and then grabbed it.

Ravager meanwhile had high kicked one of the things away momentarily, and was now being forced to deal with the remaining one.

Smiling, she forced the thing to block an overhead swing of her sword with it's daggers and then followed it up by throwing a kick to it's exposed mid-section.