Opportunity

(Ayo so... ehem this is my version of glamrock Foxy since as far as i know he has no offical appearance other than fan made ones. I was going for like a cool badass look? Cause people and kids expect pirates to look well badass. Ill color him later might also change some things but lmk what yall think!?.)

Upon your arrival home you were not surprised to be greeted by drunken slurs from your father

Upon your arrival home you were not surprised to be greeted by drunken slurs from your father. There usually wasn't a day that you didn't deal with this, and at this point it was just routine.

You missed your mom.

"Where thef-uck you beeen?" He asked taking a swig of his whiskey.

"Just walking.." you took off your shoes at the door. Something your mom made you do, it wasn't necessary now.

But you still did it.

He grumbled in response and refocused his attention on the TV.

You belive some part of him, deep down still cared about you. He always asked where you were, he messaged you if you were past curfew to make sure you were alive.

But he resented you, and when he was drunk it was more noticeable in the form of yelling and hitting.

He needed help.

But he'd never admit that.

You walked past him and went to your room, closing and locking the door behind you. You crashed onto your bed, gazing around the room your mom had helped decorate for you.

Posters of your favorite shows and bands hung up on the walls, plushies scattered you bed, which had a beset of your favorite design and colors. You had a desk covered in art supplies, though you haven't touched anything on your desk in months.

Clothes scattered across your floor, your little garbage can was full. You used to maintain the cleanliness of your room, but you had no motivation to keep it nice anymore.

A picture was face down on your nightstand. You didn't like to look at the family you no longer had.

You sighed, remembering the night your mom died.

You'd gone to a party, one she had strictly told you not to go to. But you snuck out and went anyways...

She found out, she left to go get you...

But she never made it. Some kids who had left the party drunk, had been driving and crashed into her.

They had a truck, so they had been fine, but your mom's tiny minivan? Didn't survive and neither did she...

Thats why you agreed with your father, it was your fault she died. If you had just listened to her... stayed home... she'd still be here.

Tears made their way down the side of your face, you turned around in your bed and curled up into a fetal position and let sleep take you.

The next day went by as normal, school was shit. That popular girl, Raelynn gave you dirty looks. Her and her little group of friends.

You hated them.

Once school ended you wasted no time in heading to the pizzaplex.

It was the only thing you ever looked forward to now a days.

The pizzaplex seemed slow today, there were still a lot of people but you could tell that it was less busy than usual.

In fact it was slow enough that You spotted Roxy fairly quickly and she wasn't occupied. She was just cleaning her keytar.

"Roxy!" You smiled and rushed over to her.

She looked up and her tail wagged, "hey there Lyric!" She set aside her keytar on the table and she greeted you with a hug.

You smelled nice, you usually did. Although she could also smell the sadness and pain you carried, but she never pushed for you to tell her about it. You'd tell her when you're ready.

Now, Roxy had feelings for you to. That much she knew and honestly she had planned on asking you out after they beat William but... when she heard Foxy was coming back, she hesitated as old feelings she once carried for him rushed back. Now she was stuck in a conflicted state, how was she supposed to choose?

Roxy urged you to sit with her, "how was your day Lyric?"

"A drag, as usual." You pouted to her and she smiled.

"Hmm and how is the home life?" Roxy as said would never push you to tell her anything you weren't ready for.

But she did make small attempts or leave openings for you to decide if you wanted to tell her.

You paused, "... I dunno. I'm just trying to move out.."

"Oh? Do you have a job?"

"No.."

Roxy chuckled, "then how do you expect to move out cutie?"

You blushed, cutie?

"Uhm... w-well I planned to get a job when I turn 18 cause I dunno how my dad would react if I got a job now.." you played with the sleeve of your Hoodie.

Roxy thought for a moment, "who cares how he reacts? You could get a job here ya know, I'm sure sunshine could help you work around it in a way to work with school and hide it from your dad.. she's a very understanding woman."

You scoffed at her words. Who cared how you dad reacts? Uhm well if it angered him enough you'd get hit... so yeah you definitely cared.

But, if you hid it from your dad... maybe that would work. It would give you a bit of a headstart to get a job now...

"I mean... maybe. What would I even do? Isn't most of your staff just bots? What am I gonna do that they cant?"

Roxy shrugged, "that's something to discuss with the boss but I'm sure she'll find something."

"Okay.. well where is she?"

"In her office most likely. I can take you there..." she offered, seeming a little hopeful.

It would be risky... but... how could you say no to her?

"Okay.." you stood up with her and she led you to the bosses office.