Bloodlust & Acceptance

Foxy, slamming his hook and hand hard in front of you on the table Startled you, causing you to jump a little.

As soon as Sam had messaged him, he went looking for you. It took him a few minutes, but he was able to follow the familiar scent of your blood.

You hastily looked up at the pirate Fox, seeing a deadly look in his glowing red eyes. Where did he come from!? You hadnt expected him to show up so suddenly or quickly...

What the fuck...

"With me. Now." He growled his tail, you noticed, was wagging sporadically.

With worried, wide eyes you shakily got out of the booth. You didn't want to find out what would happen if you disobeyed his command. Nor did you want to draw any attention to the two of you.

You followed Foxy, his movements tense and agressive, and he led you to his room. He made you go first and slammed the button to shut his door faster.

You stood in the center of his room, hugging yourself feeling anxious and awkward all at once. You looked at Foxy who was glaring at you, but he didn't say anything for a moment. He seemed to be thinking, like he wasn't sure what to do next.

Seeming to make up his mind, Foxy sauntered closer to you, silently, his eyes still a glowing blood red.

Uh oh...

Your feet worked on their own accord, and you slowly backed up until he had you pressed up against the wall.

Well, more like his vanity. You leaned back against it and Foxy slammed his hook into the wood, trapping you on one side.

His eyes were so scary... you saw nothing, but bloodlust.

It made you wonder if killing the gaurd had truly been an accident. Or if he actually felt guilty for it.

All those doubts dissopated when, ever so gently he grabbed your jaw, and with a blank expression he was closely examining your cheek.

He was so close...

It made your heart rate go crazy...

Foxy had such a strange affect on you.

"...he hit you again."

It wasn't a question, but you still nodded anyways.

Foxys eyes flickered to yours. Your breath caught. Jeez... foxy was scary right now, but the way he looked at you. It excited you...

Slowly you released your breath, Foxys ears twitching as you did so.

How did he even know you were here? He would've been in kids cove when you walked in...

Foxy grabbed your arm, checking to make sure the bandages were good and your dad hadn't hurt you there to and made this wound any worse than it already was. But it was fine and exactly as he had left it when he replaced the bandages before your departure earlier.

"Did he hurt ya anywhere else, my pup?" He questioned, his voice barely above a whisper.

You shook your head, giving yourself away when you winced from the quick movement as the fabric of your hood pulled at the dry blood on the back of your head.

Foxy narrowed his eyes, and while keeping eye contact he pushed off the hood of your sweater and examined the back of your head through your reflection. It didn't take long to spot the mess of bloodied and knotted hair.

His eye twitched.

"...my pup, what's his name?" He asked through clenched teeth.

Was he serious?