A Pirate Adventure

Tucking some of your hair into Foxys hat that you still wore, you sat dowm for a moment to relax after spending quiet a bit of time playing around with the kids. You could understand why this brought the animatronics so much joy, you haven't felt this relaxed in a while.

But, how long were you supposed to do this? Surely Foxy would know, but you haven't seen him around...

Strange.

You looked around trying to spot him, you couldn't see him but, your eyes did land on a little girl. She sat beneath Foxys statue, huddled up in a little ball watching the other kids play around her.

You frowned, why wasn't she joining them?

From a higher location, Foxy still watched you. A small smirk playing on his lips as he watched you look for him.

His eyes followed your small form as you approached his statue. What were you doing? Why the concerned look on your face?

You knelt down beside the child, she didn't acknowledge you.

"Hey? Whatcha doin over here all alone?" You asked her, keeping your voice low and soft.

Foxys ears twitched trying to listen to you from where he was. He could now see the lonesome child beneath his statue. That explains the concern you held.

The little girls wide blue eyes met yours, "I don't want to be here..." she replied.

"Oh? Why not?" You scooted closer to her and made yourself comfortable, sitting cross-legged.

"Because... its not as fun as it used to be.." the little girl rested her chin on her knees, she looked sad.

From the way she spoke you guessed she may of been around 8 or 10. She had really pretty brown hair and wore a Freddy Fazbear shirt and blue jeans.

"Whats not fun about it?" You coukd tell something was bothering the little girl.

"...Mum and dad don't play with me anymore, they just fight and then leave me to play alone. It's not fun..."

Ah, parental issues.

"Well... you could play with other people ya know make some new friends!"

"...but I don't know how to make friends.." her bottom lip trembled.

Oh, oh no. You barely knew what you were doing, if she cried you'd probably panick.

"Hey... what's your name?"

"Taylor..."

"Well Taylor, My names Lyric. It's really nice to meet you" you smiled big and held you hand out for a handshake.

Shyly she shook you hand, "You have a pretty name Lyric."

"Aw thank you! So do you Taylor" you smiled seeing her eyes light up over your compliment.

"So Taylor, I'm sure it's probably a scary thought too approach others and try to be their friends... but my advice? You gotta go for it. There's always gonna be someone that will want to be your friend, and I have no doubt that people will like you..."

Taylor looked at her feet, "but Daddy always calls me weird... and thinks that I'll just make other people weirded out.."

You frowned, what kind of father says that to their kid?

"Your dad's wrong. No one's weird, everyone has their own personality and interests. If anything your just you, and thats a good thing trust me. I know plenty of people who blend in and force themselves to he who they aren't. And those people? They aren't happy..."

"Oh... I don't wanna be unhappy."

You smiled at her, "then just be you! Go out there and make some friends. Look I can even come with you of you'd like?"

She smiled finally, "you would?"

"Of course, but I won't stick around too long. Just long enough to give you some help alright?"

She nodded excitedly, "okay okay!"

You helped Taylor up and joined the crowd of kids once more.

You got her going, and interacting with other children soon enough and you were happy to see her go from being sad to having the time of her life.

Foxy was impressed. You are better with kids than he expected.

Intresting...

You've earned some brownie points.

You walked around, observing the area, still wondering where the fuck Foxy went.

You didn't have to wonder long, when pirate themed music began to play from speakers that were out of sight.

All the kids attention went to Foxys pirate ship, seeming to know what was about to happen.

You though? You were lost.

But you looked to the ship.

Your eyes went wide as they watched Foxy jump down from a higher platform and onto the crows nest of his ship, landing with a loud thud.

"AHOY MATIES! Are ya ready for a Pirate Adventure!" He called out to the chillens.

They all jumped with exited yes's and head nods.

"Aye thats what I like to hear kiddos! But! Before we begin Yer captain needs his first mate!" He chuckled and climbed down to the deck of his ship "they're a bit older than ya, I suppose they be pretty too" he shrugged a sly smirk on his face.

Uh oh...

"Have ya seen her kiddies?"

All the kids cheered and pointed to you.

Oh fuck.

"Ay there she is! C'mere first mate! Join yer captain so we can set sail!" His tail wagged, this was always his favorite part of entertaining the kids.

Fighting off the urge to run away and hide, you forced yourself to approach Foxys ship. You climbed up, and Foxy held a hand out to help pull you up.

You accepted his helping hand and soon you were standing beside him on the ship.

You blushed, you weren't used to this much attention.

But also, Foxy was lookin at you weird.

He had a glint of... something in his eyes.

Foxy glanced at you and stuck out his tongue at you.

Sure, normally he didn't care to much for you. But now, you had him curious and he was doing something he enjoyed so his behavior was a little less intimidating and more playful.

"Can the captain get an Arrrg!?" Foxy shouted to the kids once more.

The room erupted in joyful Args and Arrs.

You remained silent, smiling softly over the excited kids.

Foxy scoffed, "Aye kiddies it seems our Lovely first mate here isn't in the pirate spirit... who wants ta here them say ARGH!"

You stepped back a bit, your shyness kicking in.

The room once again erupted I'm kids agreeing with Foxy.

Foxy stepped closer to you and bumped you lightly, "ya here tha kiddies dontcha? Come on Lyric do it!"

Ah, ya know what? You were having fun... so why the hell not?

"Argh!" You shouted and the kids cheered.

Foxy smiled, he'd be bringing you here more often.

For your remaining time in his attraction you and Foxy gave the kids an adventure bringing them onto the ship and basically role-playing as pirates looking for gold.

you were next to Foxy the entire time, and not once did you feel scared or uncomfortable. Like this, this playful and energetic version of Foxy? wasn't as scary.

Maybe you misjudged him...