Goodbye Mr. l/n...

(Warning! Murder ahead. There will be blood and bidily harm, and a bit detailed too but i tried to keep it to a decent level and mot overdue it.)

The day went by rather quickly, probably because you slept through most of it, and only woke up from your phone buzzing.

Damn, maybe you shouldn't have put it on the charger before taking a nap on Foxys couch.

You sleepily grabbed your phone and peered at the screen to see someone was calling you. Normally you'd ignore random phone calls, but you could recognize this number to be Rae's.

You answered it, though not without a little reluctance.

"Hey, it's seven... are you gonna be coming with me orrrr?"

"Uhm.." you looked around the room.

Where was Foxy?

You would've asked him what he though you should do... but since he wasn't in sight you had to go with what you thought would be the more logical option.

"Y-yeah I'll stay with you. Give me a minute though I'll meet you in the parking lot..." you figured, staying with her at least temporarily was better than staying here.

This wasn't a residence this was a pizzaplex. You couldn't just stay here, especially not without talking to the boss? You highly doubt that Foxy could just let you stay in his room. If anyone found out.. it'd look a little suspicious to the public.

So you grabbed your bag and searched for Foxy in his room one last time. He was no where to be seen, not even in his charging station.

Where did he go?

You frowned, you were a little sad you couldn't say bye to him but you didn't have time to search the place.

You put on your hoodie and rushed out of his room, you made you way through the building, which was easy now that it was getting late and would close in a few hours.

Just as you had reached the entrance you were pulled back into the embrace of someone much larger than you.

"Aye, where do ya think yer going pretty one?" Foxys voice was menacing and calming all at once.

His muzzle was so close to your ear, you could feel the warmth from his breath as he spoke. He held you flush against him, his arm wrapped around your waist keeping you in place.

Was he not worried about people seeing this?

Something felt... different about him. Not physically but, he seemed different.

You looked up at him, your face blushing read.

His eyes had gone back to their gold color, but he looked at you still with that look you just couldn't read or understand.

"I-i am leaving with Rae... im gonna be staying with her..." you stuttered.

God this Fox... what was he doing to you?

Did you... like him? You'd wondered that before, and brushed it off. You liked Roxy after all but... the way Foxy affected you...

"Yer not going back to yer dads at all?"

"I-i can't. He basically kicked me out..."

You missed the small twitch on foxys lips as he held back his smirk.

Good, then he'd be able to let you leave and his plans for tonight would go smoothly.

"Aye, alrighty then. But before ye go... take put yer phone."

You did as told and he told you to go to your contacts.

Then he made you type a random code into you contacts and told you to add it.