Odd Jobs

Roxy knocked on a door that read Fazbears Office in big gold letters.

Intresting.

The door opened to reveal an older woman, she was pretty and seemed like she's been through shit. Which you knew for a fact she has, considering you knew all about the Afton bullshit Roxy had told you about.

"Hm hello?" The woman spoke looking between you and Roxy confused.

"Sunshine! This is Lyric! They need a job... but they need it to work with their school schedule and to make sure her dad doesn't find out..." Roxy spoke for you knowing you were a little quiet around other people.

"Roxy thays a bit suspicious... why can't her dad know?"

Roxy looked to you. This was a question for you.

"Uhm... he doesn't like me..." you muttered avoiding eye contact with both of them.

Sunshine narrowed her eyes, "come in. We can talk about this, Roxy you're exused I'll let you know when we're done talking."

You grew nervous knowing Roxy wouldn't be with you, but you sucked it up and Followed this 'Sunshine' into her office.

"Take a seat lyric.."

You did as told looking around the office. Screens showing every Part of the pizzaplex were mounted on one of the walls, there were buttons and little notes all over the desk in front of the screens as well as a couple of swivel chairs.

But you sat in front of a different desk that maintained a buttload of paperwork and probably other things.

"So, why do you want a job Lyric?"

The lady asked you taking a seat across from you.

"To move out of my dad's as soon as possible..."

"Alright. What did you mean when you said your dad doesn't like you?"

You chocked on a reply, you felt like you couldn't lie to this woman but you didn't want to tell her the truth...

She narrowed her eyes at you, scanning you carefully with her eyes.

"Is he abusive?"

Your eyes widen, how was she able to guess?

Reluctantly you nodded confirming her question.

She shook her head, "Don't feel bad, I've been in a similar situation its not hard for me to spot the signs..." she looked at you and sighed, "I think I can give you little odd jobs to get money, will after school work for you to come in?"

"Uhm yes, c-could I work everyday?" You asked, you wanted to make as much as possible.

"I don't see why not. Do you have any skills with mechanics?"

"No..."

"I'm assuming you have a curfew?"

You nodded.

"Then what I'm probably gonna do is have you work with some of the animatronics, like Foxy for example when he has his pirate cove thing, or help the bartender as his waitress, maybe clean the animatronics rooms. Like I said little odd jobs..."

She looked at you a moment in silence

"Do you like Roxy? Are you comfortable with her?"

"Yes she's my friend here..."

"Then I'm assuming you know Foxy too? Beings he's usually around her?"

"Yes..."

"Alright, I'll have one of them inform you of your duties each night you work okay?"

"Yes thays okay." You hoped it was Roxy and not Foxy.

But you were to nervous to tell her you didn't like Foxy.

"Oh and by the way lyric my names b/n but you can call me Sunshine like everyone else, uhm just come in whenever your able to work okay?"

"Okay, thank you so much."

"Of course. I know what it's like trying to get out of a bad situation, I have enough legal troubles otherwise I'd interven more... but you're always welcome here and the animatronics and I will always have your back. Welcome to the team Lyric!"

She held out her hand and you took it, she gave you a firm handshake and called Roxy back to come get you.

Unfortunately though, she was busy with something and instead she sent Foxy to go get you.

He wasn't too happy about it either.

You left b/n's office. Just your luck Roxy would be occupied...

"Evenin Lyric..." Foxy greeted.

"Hey..." you mumbled and followed him through the pizzaplex.

You honestly didn't need an escort...

"So I hear ya getting a job here?" He prodded looking down at you.

"Yeah I guess..."

"Heh, that'll be intrestin Aye" he chuckled flashing his canines.

One of them you noticed, was gold.

"I dunno, it won't be much different other than me doing more than just talking to you and Roxy.."

"Eh I suppose. What ya getting a job For anyways La- lyric" he really struggled to say your name for some reason.

He just wasn't used to it yet.

"I need money?" You stayed though it sounded like a question.

"Aren't ya still a kid livin with yer parents?" He questioned.

"I'm seventeen... almost eighteen. I need money so that I can move out... but yes I still live with my parent. Singular. My moms dead."

Foxy was a bit taken aback by your bluntness. Perhaps he pushed a few buttons, and you were getting worked up. Parents equal touchy subject then.

He'd keep note of that.

"Ah, Sorry to hear that. How'd she die?" Foxy was a bit... insensitive.

He didn't ask to be rude, but he didn't really consider the rudeness of his questioning either.

You glared at the ground as the two of you still walked.

"Car accident" you mumbled.

You'd opened up too much today. You were feeling tired now.

Foxy didn't push for anymore answers noticing your energy was dropped the more you talked about this.

Finally you reached the entrance and left without saying goodbye to Foxy. For once you just wanted to go home.

Sleep sounded so lovely right now.