Bathroom Talks

You entered kids cove feeling a bit timid. You'd avoided Foxy all day, but the pizzaplex was closing and you jad told him to meet you in the bathroom if he wanted to talk...

You had told him this through a message, one he had never responded too. His lack of response made you doubt that he wanted to see you.

You called him a monster....

After an insult like that, He probably hated you...

But a part of you hoped he'd be there, waiting and willing to talk. You didn't want him to hate you, you really liked Foxy and didn't want to lose this friendship...

It felt deeper than a friendship... but you were to scared to acknowledge that feeling right now.

Honestly you get it, you know he had pure intentions with his actions but... it was your dad. And you had told foxy not to kill him...

But he did anyways.

Nearing to the bathroom door you gave it a light knock.

No answer. Bad sign...

You pushed it open, only to find it dark and vacant.

You sighed. Why did you think he'd actually show up. You hurt him.

He hurt you too though...

Gently you closed the door and slowly took a step back. Your heart hurt...

He'd probably never talk to you again...

"Lookin fer me, lyric?"

Hearing his soft voice, your eyes lit up and you spun around to face the animatronic fox.

"Ah foxy! H-hi..."

"Hi..." he gave a little wave.

You both felt a little awkward and shy.

"U-uhm... join me?" You smiled nervously, pointing your thumb back at the bathroom.

Foxy raised his eyebrow, "why the bathroom?"

You shrugged, "its... private I guess I dunno..."

Foxy hummed, "Aye, after you then..."

He followed you into the bathroom, and for a moment you both just quietly stood there looking at each other. Neither of you knowing who should speak first, or what to even say.

Foxy seemed to build up enough courage before you could, "Lyric, I ain't gonna be sugar coatin this... I be not sorry that I killed yer father. I firmly believe he deserved it... I really just wanted to keep ye safe... the only thing I be sorry fer, is hurtin ya.. but if I could go back and change things... I wouldn't. I'd kill him all over again."

Foxys eyes mever left yours as he spoke. He was always so blunt, something you liked about him. He never held back and was for the most part, sincere and honest with his words.

"...I appreciate your honesty. And apart of me knows that you are right. He deserved it... and in the long run ill be better off with him gone but... another part of me still loved him, still hoped he'd change... but now I'll never know," you sat down on the toilet laughing sadly, "I'm pissed at you though. For doing what I specifically asked you not to do... for killing my dad for fucks sake... but I know that... at the end of the day I care about you, you clearly care about me. You killed someone for my safety, risking yourself in the process. Plus, we have a really good thing going on, and so because of this... im choosing to forgive you. Because I don't want my dad to take anything else away from me, I don't want to lose this. To lose you... I've lost enough...."

Foxy opened his mouth to speak but you shushed him, "also I need you to know, I don't for a second think you're a monster Foxy. I just said that to hurt you...and I'm sorry for that.." you cleared your throat, "ah..you can talk now..."

"I see yer perspective, all of it, and everything you feel be valid. So I be very appreciative and happy to have yer forgiveness My- er I mean, lyric."

You giggled, "no go ahead...say it."

Foxys tail wagged and he pulled you into a tight hug, "My pup... I missed ye, I be so relieved ye don't hate me."

You nuzzled into his chest, "I missed you too... but hey? Please don't go killing anyone you think is a threat to me... try to be a little more rational okay? Because we don't need you killing a bunch of people who look at me wrong... that'd be bad" you laughed pulling away and giving his chin a little scratch, "got it?"

Foxys ears perked up and ever so slightly he leaned into your touch before hastily pushing away your hand, "Aye okay understood my pup! But don't be doin whatever sorcery ye just pulled..." Foxy bared his teeth glaring at you.

"What this?" You scratched his chin again.

His muzzle unlike the rest of him, was fuzzy.

Foxy leaned into the sensation again, his tail wagging faster.

"Arg my pup stop!" He pushed your hand away again.

Oh wow, how cute. He liked this... but he's too tough to admit it. You couldn't help but giggle, "aww you're adorable!"

You scratched his chin again, "stop fighting it! You like it!"

This time Foxy didn't push you away, he leaned into your touch glaring and pouting at you the entire time.

The two of you were okay now, you couldn't stay mad at him. His actions had been irrational but his motives made sense. You were still hurt and upset with him, and he'd lost a bit of your trust but you doubted it would take him long to rebuild it. Of course you'd have to make sure he didn't kill anyone else for his and some poor sods sake. No matter how badly they may deserve it, there were better options than straight up murder.

Eventually you stopped gibing him scratches, much to foxys disappointment and relief.

He's such a softie...

"Softie? Me?" Foxy scoffed.

Oop, had you said that put loud?

With a sly grin foxy lifted you up into his arms, carrying you over his shoulder he lugged you back to his room.

The entire journey had you giggling and demanding he let you go.

Of course your demands were ignored until you were in his room.

He dropped you onto his couch and then, sat on top of you. Well kind of, he didn't put too much weight on you and was only on you for a second before he shifted you both until you were both laying down with you wrapped up in his embrace.

He was cuddling you...

You blushed furiously. You liked this a lot...

Foxy buried his muzzle into the curve of your neck and smiled softly, "Aye, perhaps I'm a bit soft. But... only fer you..."

Whay did that mean..?

"I- I like it.."

"Mm, good." Foxy sounded sleepy then.

Did the animatronics even technically get tired?

"My pup, ye are my favorite human... and I won't be lettin ya go home tonight. Yer stayin with me again heh..."

You didn't argue with this. You were tired anyways, "okay. But I got school tomorrow so don't let me sleep in."

"Mm, will do my pup."

He was so happy to be calling you his pup again.

"Hey Foxy? Thank you.."

"Fer what?"

"The necklace. Thank you for bringing it to me.."

"Yer welcome, I thought ye would appreciate it..."

"I do. My mom gave this to me and my dad had taken it from me... so having this back truly means a lot..."

Foxy pulled you closer to him and nuzzled you, "Aye, rest my pup..."

Smiling softly to your self you turned to face foxy and snuggled into his chest, closing you eyes and falling into a blissful sleep within foxys safe embrace.