The Truth

You drifted awake, laying there not ready to open your eyes or sit up just yet. You could tell you were nuzzled up to something warm, no.. not something. Someone, you could feel them breathing. Curiosity got the better of you and you opened your eyes to see the familiar chest of non other than Foxy.

You blushed, your head was on his chest with your patched up arm splayed out over his chest and abdomen, and his arm was wrapped around your back resting on your shoulder. His eyepatch was up but his eyes were closed, he seemed to be resting... if that's even possible for an animatronic.

You felt a little awkward being snuggled up to him, but you didn't make any effort in moving. He was warm and you... liked this.

You mindlessly traced your fingers over the scars on his chest, it hurt your arm to move your fingers but you pushed through the pain.

You could see Foxys side was dented, from the fall? Probably.

But he looked fine other than that.

"Aye, Pup that tickles..." Foxy grumbled, his voice having that deeper sleepy octave guys have when they wake up.

You pulled away startled, "a-ah s-sorry.."

Foxy chuckled, "Don't be pup. How ya be feelin?"

Foxy brushed some hair out of your face as he asked this, the look he gave you was... intense.

"Uhm, I feel fine."

Wasn't a complete lie, but of course Foxy could see through you like glass. You couldn't fool him.

"Aye tell me how ya really feel, pup" he narrowed his eyes at you, daring you to lie again.

"Okay okay, my arm hurts a shit ton, I feel okay otherwise I'm just a bit light headed and parched and food sounds like heaven right now..."

Foxy smiled softly, "see that wasn't to hard," he tapped your shoulder, "get up pup, and I'll get ye taken care of.."

Weakly you pushed yourself up and off of Foxy, once you were standing he stood up with you. He handed you a glass of water from his his vanity as well as a couple of pain killers.

He had been prepared, how sweet...

You drank the water and took the pills. The water being your favorite part of this, beings you were so dehydrated.

You had noted that your arm had been patched up but only now did you realize how good the work was. Did Foxy do this?

Then you realized you were wearing a different shirt entirely, it was a black long-sleeved shirt with a cartoonish Foxy on it.

You'd laugh if you weren't suddenly worried about what Foxy had seen.

You looked over at him and he was watching you with a blank expression as usual.

"Ya ready to go get some food, pup?"

You nodded, maybe he hadn't seen them.

Or maybe he did and he just doesn't care...

You don't know which bothered you more.

Following Foxy out of his room you noticed the Pizzaplex was... empty. What time was it...?

"Foxy... w-what time is it?"

Foxy glanced over at you, "3:23am..."

Oh shit...

"W-what!? I shouldn't be here! Aren't you guys closed? My dad's gonna be pissed! How do I get out dude I need to go..."

Foxy frowned, why were you panicking? If you weren't supposed to be here passed closing, you wouldn't be.