Pup

Eventually Foxys little adventure thing came to an end and the kids went back to their own fun at Foxys dismissal. You stood next to Foxy on his ship, a big smile plastered onto your face as you watched the kids do their own thing.

"Aye so ye had fun?" He smirked his golden eye looking into your bright e/c ones.

You nodded, "I did actually. I really enjoyed that... its been a while since I've had fun like that."

Foxy tilted his head giving you a questioning look.

"I-i mean it's just I don't... do much anymore is all" you tried to shrug it off but it only heightened his curiosity.

"Ah why is that pup?"

Pup?

"Uhm so is there any other jobs I have to do?" You pushed a subject change ignoring his question.

He narrowed his eyes, but chose to go along with it, "Hmm, all I know is yer supposed to help me today. B/n didn't tell me any other jobs to give Ya, but I'm sure Roxys final racing event has finished so she may have some karts ya can help clean"

You nodded, "Alright. I'd like to go see her anyways..." you paused glancing up at Foxy.

His eye was on you and he raised his brow at you hesitance, "yes pup?"

You may not have initially liked the pirate Fox, but after today... well you disliked him a little less. That was for sure.

You smiled, "...see ya later Cap'n!" You waved and rushed off before he could say anything.

Foxy watched you go his tail wagging contently.

Foxy was a bit prejudice against humans but you... he was drawn to you. He wanted to know everything there was to know about you. Perhaps it was just his intrest in complex and complicated things and he liked to solve them, but either way he'd figure you out.

He made sure you'd be saying goodbye to him before you left the pizzaplex tonight too.

You still had his hat afterall.

Which you didn't even notice till Roxy pointed it out.

She giggled, "I'm surprised he even let you leave with it! He loves that thing, actually the fact that he put it on you is pretty odd."

You took off the hat, looking it over. Whyd he let you leave with it?

"Ah, I'll just have to take it back to him before I leave..."

Roxy nodded, "that or he'll come get it himself."

You helped Roxy wash off the go karts. They were dusty as fuck and cleaning them off was honestly pretty satisfying as you watched them go from dusty to shiny.

"You had fun though?" Roxy glanced up at you from the kart she was wiping off.

"Yes actually..." you bit you lip, "honestly I didn't like Foxy all that much but.. maybe he's not as bad as I thought he was..."

Roxy smiled, "Foxy was like my mentor when I first became apart of this place. He's a bit gruff and intimidating but he's a sweetheart too and when he cares, he truly cares. He'd never hurt you... "

You hummed at her words, "Why was he ever deactivated? I mean even before this place was burned down his merch and shit was still all over the place so he must've been popular?" This was a question that had been on your mind for a long time.

If he was such a cool animatronic then whyd they get rid of him but not his attraction or merch?

Roxy frowned, "well... Foxys really... protective..." she trailed off.