Naptime

You pulled away from Foxy, a big yawm escaping you.

"Tired pup?" Foxy asked, his expression blank.

"Nah" you lied.

You were tired as fuck for some reason. You had plenty of sleep last night for once, but for some reason you were hit hard with exhaustion.

"Ya lie a lot..." Foxy grabbed your wrist and pulled you with him.

You followed him through the pizzaplex, it was starting to get busy.

"Where are we going?" You raised a brow at the fox.

Foxy glanced back at you, "ta my room pup."

"What? Why?" You tried to walk faster to be beside him.

For someone with a peg leg he moved really fast and you struggled to keep up but he still had a hold of your wrist so if you didn't practically jog to keep up with him it would hurt.

Foxy seemed to notice this though and slowed down a little for you.

"Ya need a nap."

Once again Foxys replies were short and you wondered if he was upset about something.

"Uhm, but I said I wasn't tired... I don't need a nap Foxy."

"Aye and I said ya lie a lot. Guess I should be addin ya suck at it."

Foxy was hard to read but apparently reading others was nothing to him. He saw through everything...

When the two of you reached his room, he gently pushed you inside. It was as you expected, pirate themed. But it seemed pretty cozy...

"Aye, go ahead n lay down on the sofa pup."

You wanted to argue with Foxy and insist that you were fine. You didn't need sleep, but honestly. You needed a nap, just a short one and then you could go to work...

"Alright, but only for an hour please. I want to get some work done tonight..." you scrambled onto his sofa and made yourself comfortable.

"Aye, understood pup." Foxy retrieved a blanket from a little treasure chest by his vanity and threw it on you.

You snuggled into the blanket, it was soft and looked like your chliche black pirates flag. It didn't take you long to fall asleep, unlike when you were home you were comfortable here. You felt safe, especially with Foxy close by.

Foxy sighed.

Why you?

Out of any human that he's encountered over the years, why was it you to catch his attention?

Foxy gazed at your sleeping form, your soft h/l h/c hair was cascading into your face, the cut in your cheek had gone down in its swelling. That was good, it wouldn't get infected then.

Foxy left you to sleep in his room and decided to take a walk, though he still kept track of the time he'd keep his word and wake you up in an hour.

Twenty minutes into his walk and he was discovered by Roxy.

"Foxy! Hey!" She rushed up to him.

He didn't slow down nor did he acknowledge her. Part of his mind was taken up by you and the other was angry at Roxy.

No.

Not angry.

Hurt.

"Foxyyy slow down please..." Roxy was fast too, but still not as fast as Foxy.

He's always been know for his speed.

"What..."

"Foxy... im sorry. For earlier... I trust you and I know you'd never hurt anyone on purpose. It's just... I was worried about losing you again. Even if you hurt someone who deserves it or on accident you could be deactivated again and i really don't want that..."

Foxy slowed down, and glanced at his canine friend. They were about the same height, with Foxy being just a little taller.

Her words helped, he worried she thought of him as a monster. But of she truly was just worried about losing him...

"Aye, I understand Roxy. I promise I won't be lettin that happen again..."

"Good. I just got you back, losing you all over again..."

"You pulled through once. You'd pull through again, you be a strong wolf Roxy" Foxy cut her off.

He spoke the truth, if he were to be deactivated again she would be fine. They all would. They'd have to.

"You make it sound like it's gonna happen..." her ears drooped.

Foxy shrugged, "I wouldn't know. I just be sayin that ya will be fine if another accident were to occur..."

Roxy silently walked beside Foxy. Was he okay? He seemed... off. Not his usual self.

Looking over her friend she felt a little worried but also figured this would be as good as time as any...

"Hey Foxy...?"

"Hmm?"

"Before you were deactivated... did... did you ever ya know... like me?" Jeez, this gave Roxy a lot of anxiety.

Confronting Foxy over these things seemed so intimidating, because he's never seemed like the type to have feelings for anyone.

"We were friends?" Foxy looked at her raising his eyepatch and expressing his confusion.

"I know, but I don't... uhm I don't mean like friend I mean like... did you like me..." Roxy forced herself to look at Foxy and puff up her chest, she wanted to seem confident.

Foxy smirked, stepped towards Roxy making her step back. Even she was intimidated by the fox...

He dragged the tip of his hook along her muzzle, "Aye, you were....are, a beautiful sight to behold. Ye have always had my attention Roxy. Ya still do heh.."

Roxys systems felt warm, she and Foxy had always been friends of course but interacting with him like this? It definitely brought along her shyness and got her all fuzzy feeling.

Just as quickly as that moment unfolded it ended with Foxy ubrubtly returning to his walk.

Roxy quickly pulled herself together and let him go. She got her answer, so he liked her to.

Lyric and Foxy both liked her, now she just needed Foxy to like you and for you to like him then she would put an offer on the table for all three of you to be together.

She squealed with excitement. It was time for her to play matchmaker and nake her ship sail of you and Foxy and then she'd join that ship! She ran off to find sunshine, she would request that your jobs would be with Foxy more often and then with her now and then and sometimes have all three of you work together, but mostly she wanted you and Foxy to get closer.

She'd have to tell Sunshine why but she's sure Sunshine wouldn't judge her nor would she have a problem with it.

In the end, Sunshine agreed to Roxys request and sent Foxy a message telling him to have you help in kids cove again.