Homeless

(Warning! Physical abuse within this chapter)

Going home went just as you expected, your dad was furious.

And sober.

"Where the fuck were you! I called and texted you several times!" He shouted as soon as you walked throught the front door.

He looked like he hadn't slept...

"I-i fell asleep at a friends... and they didn't want me to walk home in the dark... and M-my phone was dead..." you but your lip nervously, showing him your lifeless phone "i-im sorry dad..."

He scoffed, "sound like a bunch of fuckin excuses! Your friends parents couldn't give ya a ride? They didn't have a charger or a phone you could borrow?" He shook his head, "or do you just not know how to use your fucking brain? Wouldn't surprise me, youre such shit you couldn't even listen to me and your mother for once... and you're still here breaking the rules after getting her killed. You're fucking worthless."

Your eyes and chest burned with anger and hurt, "why do you hate me so much?!" You couldn't stand this any longer.

"Because you killed my fucking wife!"

"She wasn't just you're wife! She was my fucking mom! I cared about her too asshole!"

"Clearly not or you would've listened to her..." your father stepped closer to you, shouting so hard his face was turning red.

"I'm just a kid! I'm not always going to listen! I want to have fun and enjoy my life! It's not my fault that She died! She could of called me or texted me, I was sober i wasn't being stupid!"

Suddenly you felt a stinging sensation on your cheek, the same place he had smacked you lasting, reopening the would. You could feel the blood drip down the side of you face.

"Kids are also supposed to listen to their parents! You don't always get what you want, Lyric! Your actions affect those around you and because you couldn't miss one stupid party, you broke this family.." he pushed you hard then causing you to stumble back and trip on your ass, the back of your head smacking into the door.

Your vision went blurry for a moment and tou touched the back of your head, feeling oh more blood.

How wonderful, you thought.

More blood loss is just what you needed.

Your dad glared down at you, "Apart of me wishes it had been you that night..."

You Froze, looking up at him through the strands of your hair.

"...maybe I should just leave or kill myself then, get out if your life..."

"Please, you'd be doing me a favor..." he scoffed grabbing a beer from the fridge and walking away.

You let out an anxious, dry laugh.

Wow.

Shaking your head you ran up to your room and grabbed your school bag. You were glad you only kept your notebooks in here, because it left room for you to pack some clothes and other necessities.

Fuck him.

Fuck this place.

If you really weren't welcomed, then you wouldn't waste your time here.

Clearly, anything your dad and you had was long gone, and there was no bringing it back

You grabbed the picture of you and your mom and looked around your room.

You had some clothes, pads, toothbrush, hairbrush... what else would you need?

Unable to think of anything else you grabbed your charger, pulled on a hoodie and rushed out of the house you once called home.

You didn't have a home anymore...

You couldn't even cry, your chest hurt. Emotionally you were hurt, but for some reason you felt too numb to really process this.

You completely forgot about your new  wounds too, not even noticing the pain.

Where did you go now?

Foxy always told you to go to the pizzaplex if you were in danger...

Should you really go though?

If you did and Roxy saw you, she'd ask questions.

But you told Foxy... would it really hurt to tell her everything too?

You checked the time.. it was still early, and there was no school today beings it was the weekend.

Honk

A rather expensive looking car pulled up beside you, the window rolling down to reveal non other than Realynn, and that Will dude.

In the backseat was a little boy.

Your pretty sure she was dating him but you didn't really care to find out.

"Lyric are you ok?" She frowned looking to the blood on your cheek.

"Yeah... im fine..."

"You don't look fine.. where are you going?"

"Pizzaplex," your response was automatic and you chided yourself for telling her.

"Hop in, we're going there too..."

You paused and looked at the snobby rich girl.

You sighed, "ok..."

You climbed into the backseat, and she sped off.

She tried to question you, genuinely concerned for your well-being. You just kept telling her you were fine, you didn't want to open up to her.

She looked at you from the rear view mirror, noticing your overfilled bag.

"You uh...running away."

"...doesn't matter."

She shook her head, "...I know we aren't really friends Lyric but... if you need a place to stay you're more than welcome to stay with me. We have plenty of extra rooms..."

Living with her? Fuck no...

Where else are you gonna stay though? The pizzaplex? You'd only get away with that for so long...

"M-maybe..."

She nodded, "I'm leaving the pizzaplex around 7pm, let me know by then. I'll give you my number when we are parked..."

Within a few minutes she pulled into the pizzaplex lot, and parked her car near the entrance.

The four of you exited her car, through your automated haze you were able to notice will kept glaring at the air beside him, mouthing and muttering to himself.

Was this dude on drugs?

He made eye contact with him, and you couldn't help but shiver. Something about his eyes... they didn't sit well with you.

You got Raelynns number and the four of you walked into the complex, with her buying everyone a entry ticket before you split up.

Sam had seen the two of you enter, he didn't think you guys were friends and found it odd to see you both enter the building together.

But noticing your physical state, Sam sent Foxy a message letting him know about you.

Seeing the message appear in his vision Foxy let out a dark growl as he read the words; "your human just walked in. Blood on her cheek, looks a little... rough...."

Foxy glanced around kids cove to make sure everything was good, and left to go find you.

If this was you dad's doing....

You walked around and sat at a shaded booth. Maybe you should stay with Rae, have a new Start and move forward. Finished school, ask out roxy...do something with your life now that you were away from you dad.