A/N (My personal OC)

Her name is Evren which means universe

Monty calls her his partner in Crime

(In my AU where Foxy is alive) he calls her Little Rebel or lass

Roxy calls her Thugg or occasionally Wifey and Bestie

Chica calls her by her name or Girly

Freddy Calls her by her name more often than not but occasionally uses his normal Superstar nickname or calls her a punk when he feels brave

(In my Au where Bonnie is alive) he calls her Kiddo or teacup (she's short and doesn't let her forget it)

And Samael (my other less personal oc) calls her love, Shorty or Home girl.

She's based off an aardwolf.

She's like about Roxys height

She's untamed, wild and goofy. Loves to break the rules and sneaks out of the pizzaplex often.

She craves thrill and freedom.

She was originally created to be a security animatronic of sorts but she had a mind of her own and didn't fit the position due to some error in programming. But they noticed she was really good with the older more toubled kids, so they scrapped her security design and gave her a more punk rock look to fit with the other glamrocks and also appeal to the older kids.

They gave her, her own attraction and it's basically a skate park but there's a little more too it.

She picks up on a lot of behavior from the kids she spends time with, they made her a skateboard and she let's kids sign it.

She uses her skateboard all over the pizzaplex.

She's abit chaotic and troublesome to the staff.

She doesn't handle authority well.

She loves tagging the pizzaplex :/

Huge foodie

She still has some of her security design such as pepper spray that sprays out of her mouth, her claws are super sharp and her hands can tase. Her teeth are really sharp as well.

She's still super protective of the pizzaplex and children even though she's no longer a security guard.

She is bi. Extremely flirty. Has a mixture of dark and goofy humor.

She will beat the shit out of anyone who challenges her and is almost as strong as Monty.

When she's angry her hair and tail will puff up.

She's rather emotional, and a bit insecure.

She's really fast, but also quiet clumsy.

She has a crush on Foxy (my version of him)

Her and Roxy are like best friends.

Monty and her get into a lot of chaos together.

Chica and her are cuddle buddies.

She's not a huge fan of Freddy as he's a bit authoritive and a stickler for rules.

She roasts Bonnie a lot, but they still good friends.

But basically she's got the energy of a crackhead, is wild and goofy with a bit of a darkness to her. But like she will fuck you up if she needs to.

Lmk if you think I should add her in any stories, or if you'd like to see a story for her, or have her in any future stories.

Also lmk of you'd like to have more detailed info on her "origin" of sorts!

If you have any questions feel free to ask!