Friends?

You woke up to your phone ringing, feeling slightly annoyed at being woken up you looked around to find it. Foxy was still with you hodling onto you loosely, but he looked sleepy and was pouting at the sudden noisy intrusion.

"Heh, sorry foxy."

He smiled at you, "yer fine.."

You found your phone, realynn was calling you. You answered the phone, putting it on speaker being to lazy to hold the phone to your ear.

"Oh! You actually answered! Where are you? Do you need a ride to school?"

School? Oh fuck thats right, it's Monday...

"U-uhm..." did you tell her you were at the pizzaplex?

You quickly thought of a logical excuse, "uhm I'm at the pizzaplex? I stayed late to help with work stuff and the boss said I could just stay here if I wanted..."

Foxy smirked listening In on your phone call, slowly he pulled you tighter against him and nuzzled into the crook of your neck. Your hair getting all in his face.

"Oh. Well okay! You want a ride then?"

"I mean I would appreciate it but, are you sure you want to show up to school with me? Wouldn't your friends judge you?" You rolled your eyes, Rae was fine but her friends?

Assholes all of them.

"Nah, they might question me but it'll be fine. I'll head over shortly.... oh but hey! I'm having a party this weekend, of ourselves you can leave or just stay in your room here but... you are invited to have a little fun if you'd like!"

A party? Last time you went to one of those your mom died.

"O-okay. Thanks.."

You'd probably just leave... you didn't do parties anymore.

"Okay! Be there soon!" She hung up.

Man, if you could you'd ditch school. But you had to be responsible and go. You needed to graduate...

"Okay foxy, looks like I gotta go.."

Foxy growled in response, he didn't want you to go.

"When will ye come back, my pup?"

Still trapped in his embrace you maneuverd yourself so you coukd reach up and give him chin scratches.

"After school silly, like always."

Foxy leaned into the scratches, his eyes closed and ears dropped in content. Only for a couple seconds before he pulled away and released you.

"Dammit lyric... ye subdue me to easy.." Foxy pouted.

You giggled and quickly stood up before Foxy could trap you again.

"You're cute when I do that."

Foxys tail wagged, cute? You thought he was cute? That made him feel all fuzzy.

You grabbed your bag and pulled out some clothes, "Alright, I'm going to your backroom to change. Stay."

"Aye, will do."

You rushed into the back room of foxys room and quickly changed into a different outfit. You fixed your hair up a little and then went back into foxys actual room. You looked over seeing him splayed out on the couch, he was on his stomach and had his arms under his muzzle with his tail swaying and his eyes closed.

He looked so relax and at peace.

Sensing your presence he opened his eyes and smiled at you, "would ye like me to walk ya to the entrance, my pup?"

"Only if you want to, cause you look really comfy and I wouldn't wanna disrupt that.."

Without a word he pushed himself up, of course he wanted to walk with you.

You grabbed your bag, only for Foxy to take it from you. He frowned, "yer just goin to school right?"

"Uhm yes?"

He nodded and dug into your bag removing your clothes and other items that you didn't feel like leaving at Reas. You preferred to keep everything on you, even though you could technically leave it at your temporary home. You watched as he gently set them on his sofa only leaving your school things inside the bag.

"Why would you do that?"

"Aye, ye don't need to be carryin that around. Ye can get it later..."

Aw, he's such a sweetheart.

You looked at the fox for a moment, a small smile on your lips.

"Cmon my pup, let's get ye to the entrance..."

You followed him off to the entrance just I'm time to see Rae pull up.

You moved to get into her car but Foxy pulled you back against him and gave you a hug from behind.

"See ya later pretty..."

"See ya captain!" You chuckled giving him one last chin scratch.

He growled but still leaned into it.

"Do you like when I do that?" You asked him.

Foxy huffed, "No."

You smirked, "ya want me to do it again?"

"Yes..." the fox grumbled.

He loved it.

You gave him a final scratch, for real this time and pulled away.

You waved goodbye and rushed out into Rae's car.

It was a quiet drive to school.

Well okay, you were quiet giving small replies as Rae talked your ear off.

But you didn't mind, she wasn't that bad really. Not sure if you'd consider her a friend, but you didn't hate interacting with her.

"Hey, you and me? We gonna go shopping later! Just us. You need some stuff, since I'm assuming you can't go back to your dad's to grab anything what with what happened..."

She was a bitch, but she had a heart. She wanted to help you.

"Uhm, I don't have a lot of money..."

"Pff, did I ask if you have money? Don't sweat it. I got plenty and sharing is caring!"

She smiled at you, and made a pitstop at Starbucks, getting you both a drink and then she continued on to school.

You thought maybe she'd have the two of you split up once you got there but she walked into the building with you still talking about anything thag popped into her head.

Did she really not care what her friends would think?

She didn't because once they saw her she told them to wait and she'd be with them shortly.

"I'll see ya after school okay? And then we will go shopping before I take you to work."

"Oh okay..."

"Have a good day Lyric!" She sashayed away to her pack of friends.

Was her friendliness to good to be true? Or did she truly give a fuck?