Kids Cove

You slammed your locker shut, today was going horribly.

At this point you'd rather deal with Foxy then the shit you've been going through all morning.

You still had three periods to get through. Honestly you considered just skipping, but you fought off that urge. You needed to graduate...

You were almost done with this shithole for good, you just needed to push through a little longer.

"Bad day Lyric?" Raelynn leaned up against the locker beside you.

She was the reason your day had been so shitty. Well okay not her particularly as she had mostly just observed as her friends kept fucking with you.

She never usually actually joined in on the bullying. She was new though, surely she'd join in eventually.

"Go away." You muttered walking around her to get to class

"Thats rude. I asked you a question.." she followed you.

"Yeah. And I said go away. I have nothing to say to you."

Raelynn rolled her eyes, she did that a lot.

"You know if you learned to stop being such a bitch I could make you popular. We could be friends if you weren't so isolated.. that's the only reason they bully you." She tsked "being so closed off makes you seem weird."

"I don't care Raelynn. I don't want to be apart of your group I just want to do my schoolwork. Leave me alone please..."

She frowned, "fine. I tried." With that she sashayed away.

Finally...

You wondered what odd jobs you'd have for work today. Damn that sounded weird, work. You have a job, you go to work. It was a little exciting honestly.

The rest of the day went by quickly to your relief and you quickly made your way to the pizzaplex.

On your way there you noticed that stalker you had mentioned before. He was following you again. You decided to ignore him, it'd be dumb to approach them.

How did you know it was a stalker?

Well he always wore the same hoodie and shoes. Every time you saw him.

But you continued on your way and arrived to the pizzaplex within a few minutes. You stood in the lobby for a moment, unsure of what to do. You had a job here now right? But she never gave you a uniform or anything...

"Aye Lyric I've been waitin for ya" Foxy appeared beside you.

Where the fuck was he hiding?

"O-oh?" You turn to look up at him, "why..?"

Oh jeez, is he the one who's gonna be telling you what your odd jobs will be today?

"Because kiddo, one of yer odd jobs today will be joinin me on a pirate adventure!" He ruffled you hair, he didn't think about his actions.

He was just excited, he didn't like very many grown up humans but when it came to the kids? He was always excited and looked forward to making ot so they had fun.

You flinched and stepped back a bit.

Foxy narrowed his eyes, the way you flinched? He may as well have hit you...

He shrugged off the thought, perhaps it's just because you don't like him.

"Wait? What do you mean I'm joining you?" You crossed you arms shielding yourself.

Of course, your day had to get worse. Your first day of work just had to be with Foxy....

"Heh, you'll be helpin me run Kids Cove kid" he smiled, it felt genuine this time.

"Well what does that entail?"

"Arg, you ask to many questions kid. Just  come with me and I'll show you what we'll be doin."

You held back a sigh and followed the Fox to his attraction. You've never been to kids cove... you've been to all of them except Fazer Blast and Monty Golf.

As he led you into his attraction you were greeted to the sounds of happy children running around. Unsurprisingly it was pirate themed, with cutouts of the other animatronics in a pirate aesthetic as well as waves and sharks. A statue of Foxy, a pirate ship and more. You spotted kids everywhere, playing on the ship, the lighthouse slide.

It was a cute area.

Foxy waited for you to observe the new area, once you were ready you looked up at him.

"Alright, now what?"

Foxy smirked, reached up and took off his hat and placed it on your head, "play with the kids and try ta act like a pirate"

The hat was a little big for your head and fell over you eyes so you had to adjust it, once you gained back your vision your eyes jumped back to Foxy.

Oh.

Whoa.

He has hair?

He cocked his head at you, bangs falling into his face, his hair was a reddish brown color, it was rather messy tied up in a ponytail. It definitely fit his pirate aesthetic...

"Uhm... okay?"

"Say arrgh kid!" He lightly bumped into you, trying to get you to lighten up and join him in the pirate spirit.

You smiled a bit, "argh..." you didn't say it very enthusiastically.

But it was enough for him and he urged you to go play with the kids and he ran off to do the same in a different part of the attraction.

You were an incredibly awkward person when it came to little kids, but you did your best to interact and play with them. You colored with a few, ran with some others around the tentacles around foxys ship. Went down the slide a few times.

It was... actually pretty fun. You were enjoying this little age regression and even started to get into the pirate spirit a bit.

With a half lidded gaze Foxy watched you from a distance, his eyepatch propped up so he could see more.

He observed the sparkle in your eyes as you laughed with the kids. The focus you had when coloring, wanting to put your best into the art. Then you purposely messing it up when it made other kids feel bad about their work. Your little giggle when you went down the slide. the way the kids crowded you, your energy drawing them in.

He didnt realize it, but it was capturing his attention too.

He was seeing a different part of you, a more open and carefree version. Very different from the stoic front you usually have up.

Maybe this side of you, is why Roxy is drawn to you.

He.. liked this side of you.

Perhaps, you are a more complex human, and there's more to you than he initially thought...

Athough, as we all know. Foxes are curious creatures, and that definitely applied to Foxy.

He had a new curiosity...

You.