Anger fueld Words...

The next day started off normal, you woke up. Raes parents made breakfast, and it was probably the best breakfast youve ever had.

Rae and you hungout and watched TV for a bit, waiting for the time to pass. You were excited to go to the pizzaplex and see Foxy, you missed Roxy too so you hoped to see her at some point as well.

She vented to you about Sam, one of the animatronics. You thought it was kinda funny, she was a little closed minded about them but you had a feeling Sam would set her straight based off the things he's already done to upset her.

You didn't talk much, you didn't trust her enough to say a whole lot other than your dad kicked you out, you worked at the pizzaplex though and were in the process if saving money.

You'd regret telling her anything later though.

Once the time read noon, you her and her brother all got into her car and she drove you all to the pizzaplex.

You went to see Foxy first, knowing Roxy would be racing right now.

Foxy was in kids cove, just as you expected. But he was just supervising them from his ship. He wasn't playing with them at the moment.

But as soon as he caught a whiff of your scent he was up and walking towards you.

"Aye, my pup, good afternoon... how is yer head?" Foxys tail swayed calmly and he seemed very relaxed.

The dangerous aura you had sensed before was completely gone.

For some reason that worried you.

"It's alright, the pains tolerable...how are you?"

"I've never been better, my pup.." he smiled softly and brushed some hair out of your face.

You blushed at this but didn't stop him.

"So what's my job today captain?"

Foxy shrugged, "I was told ta give ya odd jobs. But ye can just hang around here like before with the kiddos..."

"Alright! Though as some point I'd like to go see Roxy..."

At the mention of her Foxy frowned.

He'd have to talk to Roxy.

Because, no way in hell, would he let her have you all to herself.

"We can find her later then pretty one. She prolly will be racin for a bit though."

You nodded, "I know! In the meantime though-"

You were interupted by your phone ringing.

The number was a verified one. Odd..

You apologized to Foxy and answered the call.

"Hello is this Lyric l/n?"

"Uhm yes?"

"Hi lyric, this is officer Bentley. I'm calling to ask if you have been home in the last fourteen hours or so?"

"N-no..." you had a sick feeling all the sudden.

Foxy watched you, his ears perked up as he listened to the call his tail swaying a little faster.

He looked so... innocent.

"So you are unaware that your father was murderered around midnight last night then?"

Your eyes snapped to Foxy. He cocked his head and smiled like a sweet puppy dog but... the dark look in his eyes, told you he was anything but sweet.

Did he really do this?

Was he really just a monster? Had he been fooling you with this caring act of his?