Glamrock Upgrades

(This chapter is skipable, its honestly a filler for those of you who want smut later. Tho this isnt an actual smut chapter. Its just some information for those who look forward to a smut chapter later on)

You had left hours ago much to Foxys dislike.

And now?

Foxy glared down at the peice of paper b/n had handed out to everyone. What the fuck was this?

"Aye ya can't be serious about this?" He looked up seeing if the others thought this was ridiculous too.

Chica seemed a little perplexed but didn't object.

Monty smirked, "cmon dude, it'll be nice. Trust me... im sure you and that girl, lyric would find it very useful."

Foxys eyes widened and he snarled, "They. Not she. Arg, but no way! I don't like humans and even if i did there be nothin going on with p- lyric..."

Monty scoffed, "could've fooled me with the way you interact with them."

Roxy silently observed. Did Foxy like you already? She wondered.

Bonnie hummed, "I dunno, I agree with Foxy this seems a bit odd mates."

"Yeah but you don't have a love intrest dude" Monty chuckled.

Bonnie's ears lowered, "I don't really want one..."

"I'm afraid that these upgrades are mandatory. Even if you don't use them." Freddy informed.

Sam remained silent. He didn't really have an opinion, he was just going with the flow. Though, he did oddly enough think of thay blond bitch that got on his nerves. But he quickly shook thoughts of her away and read the rest of the list.

Freddy, Ember, Monty and Sunshine had all agreed that this should be given to all the animatronics.

Foxy huffed, "why? It be quiet ridiculous... we don't be Needin these. We aren't built for such activities anyways..."

"Because, it's only fair that everyone receives these upgrades. Plus, the opportunity likely won't arise again and you may regret not taking it. Even if you don't use it, it is a mandatory upgrade. So are the other ones on the list."

Foxy rolled his eyes, looking over the list once more.

Animatronic Upgrades
(Mandatory)

-Reproductive Organs (Penis/Vagina installations)

-Knowlegde in medicinal needs ranging from minor to emergency.

-accsess to the internet and better hidden communication between employees and animatronics

-uprgraded encryption to lessen the ability of being hacked

-uprgraded security and safety protocols

Foxy sighed, all of them were fine except the first one. He didn't really care for the thought of having a male appendage. Really, what was the use of giving animatronics such things.

The only reason they wanted it is because they had partners, Freddy his human and Monty his ex human.

Why weren't Chica or Roxy objecting?

"Aye, ya all be crazy..."

Monty snickered, "I just wanna inform you men of the group, the new body peice will match that of what the animal you represent would have.."

This little detail had been Montys idea, inspired by his toy he used on Ember when she was human...

Foxy sneered. Of course they would, why not make it weirder.

"Aye lemme guess it'll also excrete fluids?" He barked, his tone very sarcastic.

"Heh... yes. The females too will have that feature similar to an actual woman's genitalia. Ya know where it gets wet?" Monty laughed, he was not mentally mature for these topics apparently, "honestly Ember figured out how to make it almost exactly like a humans, we'd be able to feel it an everything... its all in the wiring.."

Foxy rolled his eyes.

Roxy shrugged, "I'm game. Makes us a little more human in a way..."

"It's weird but yeah I agree with Roxy.." Chica finally spoke up.

Sam chuckled, "It doesn't sound that bad.."

"Oi, well it's 7 against 2 so... I guess I have no choice but to agree..."

Foxy shook his head, "whatever..."

So all morning, Ember got everything in the computer set up to get the Glamrocks and herself upgraded. She instructed B/n in what to do and one by one they were uprgraded.

The Reproductive organs were hidden behind a hatch for all of the animatronics and they were all placed where they would be if they were human. Only they had the ability to open them, and it required an internal unlock mechanism so that it wouldn't accidentally pop out...

Foxy already hated it.

He ignored the existence of this uprgrade finding it stupid.

He'd never use it...