Ill keep ya Safe...

(Warning, mentions of self harm)

You woke up to Foxy gently shaking you awake, had it been an hour already? Damn... you were having a nice dream too...

Sleepily you rubbed you eyes and yawned, before smiling lazily at Foxy. He was kneeled down beside you on the floor.

"Hello Pup.." he smiled back.

"Hello Captain!" You were oddly on a good mood.

Foxy chuckled, "you be joinin me in kids cove again Pup. Bosses orders.." Foxy stood up and offered you a hand. He heaved you up and you stretched.

"Alright! Better ne as fun as the first time though" you chided and followed him out of his room.

"I always be fun, I'm a pirate!" He defended but you could still see the smile on his face.

"Aren't pirates villians?" You joked walking beside him.

"Regardless I always be fun."

You made it to kids cove within a few minutes and Foxy put his hat on you once more, making it so you fit the pirate aesthetic just a little.

Kids who had been there the other day were happy to see you again, Taylor had shown up again as well and you had a good time with all of them. This time Foxy had stayed near you and joined you in playing with the kids. Although you noticed that, foxys eye was always on you.

It gave you a mixture of emotions, one of which was butterflies in your stomach making you feel all fuzzy. Another was a little frightful, like he was a predator watching his prey. But you didn't get a sense of danger or anything so you brushed it off and just focused on having fun.

Being curios of everything the Kids asked what happened to your face. Obviously unable to tell the truth Foxy and you made up a story of an adventure looking for treasure and how you fought off bad guys with foxy, They believed it too, and thought you were cool now.

A little boy around 8 or so said; "You and Foxy both have scars now!"  He was all excited about the observation he made you couldn't help but smile.

But you also raised your brow, Foxy had scars? Since when?

"Ehem..." noticing your confusion Foxy cleared his throat grabbing your attention and he pointed to his chest, stomach and arm where there were faint pink marks that did indeed look like scars.

"Aye Pup we both be warriors..." he murmured and grabbed your hand making you feel the two scar on his chest.

Holy shit it wasn't just paint either this was an actual scratch in the metal of his chest, just painted pink.

How intresting... you were oddly fascinated by this, were these acrual marks from accidents or was he made with these scratches?

Your hand, still in Foxys hand, lingered on his chest and the two of you had that moment again. Where everything seemed to freeze and it was just the two of you, looking into the others eyes. His eyes scanned your face... you were so... adorable.

Foxy smirked, "lyric..."

"Y-yes?"

"Ye have something on yer shirt" Foxy pointed at a spot on your chest with his hook and you instinctively looked down.

Then he did that stupid thing thing were he lifted his hook and booped your nose.

Seeing you pout and glare at him He chuckled and pulled away, turning away from you he frowned. Why did that keep happening... this time he was able to ruin the moment but... he wasn't sure if he'd be able to keep doing that.